SIF Icardi vs Higuain

TubAShet
1400 posts Professional
Currently running 87 Icardi ... he's great, wins headers - holds up play OK (not great) , finishes anything within 20 yards

What fatty Hig like in comparison? Assuming his hold up play is superior - has slightly more rounded shooting stats too...

Its clear 87 Icardi will soon become an 88+ so don't mind trying out Hig when he's still dropping in price and similar value to Icardi.

I run a 3421 btw, lots of wing and inside forward play to setup a poacher striker.

Any opinions welcome, cheers :)

Comments

  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    TubAShet wrote: »
    Currently running 87 Icardi ... he's great, wins headers - holds up play OK (not great) , finishes anything within 20 yards

    What fatty Hig like in comparison? Assuming his hold up play is superior - has slightly more rounded shooting stats too...

    Its clear 87 Icardi will soon become an 88+ so don't mind trying out Hig when he's still dropping in price and similar value to Icardi.

    I run a 3421 btw, lots of wingback and inside forward play to setup a poacher striker.

    Any opinions welcome, cheers :)

  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Higuain is better imo used both a lot
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    Higuain is better imo used both a lot

    For what reasons - his stats are more rounded on paper
  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    TubAShet wrote: »
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    Higuain is better imo used both a lot

    For what reasons - his stats are more rounded on paper
    Stronger, better aerially and more reliable
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    TubAShet wrote: »
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    Higuain is better imo used both a lot

    For what reasons - his stats are more rounded on paper
    Stronger, better aerially and more reliable

    Thx, imma try him
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Higuain was terrible for me.
    Really wanted him not to be too..
    Even bough his inform but no.
    Honestly IF Immobile is better than SIF icardi and if higuain.
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    Mdx wrote: »
    Higuain was terrible for me.
    Really wanted him not to be too..
    Even bough his inform but no.
    Honestly IF Immobile is better than SIF icardi and if higuain.

    I use IF Immobile in my fitness team, he's awesome I agree
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    used both.
    SIF icardi cant stop scoring headers....and since they fixed crossing this plays right into my hands
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    if belottie gets and IF it will be a interesting as he is also good int he air with his nif
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    used both.
    SIF icardi cant stop scoring headers....and since they fixed crossing this plays right into my hands


    How do you cross? For me only Gaitan has ever been consistently good at crossing to a striker!
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    you need to get into space slow down then cross when you aim....accuracy increases
  • Glucose01
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was running SIF icardi and higs in a 2 striker formation, icardis finesse shots are peaches. But over all higs played better for me. Was able to do everything icardi could and more. Think it more comes down to personal preference
  • Gawa_fc1
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    used both.
    SIF icardi cant stop scoring headers....and since they fixed crossing this plays right into my hands

    Totally agree.i use icardi and scream perisic up front.headers all day with those two.
  • caedite
    743 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SIF Icardi, easily, though haven't tried the IF Immobile. Used to have him paired with higs as well, but now with 91 MvB and it's raining goals :)
  • telfordlad
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2017
    Get Belotti.

    He cant pass, but finishes everything, good pace, great physical, half decent dribbling. 5* weak foot.

    Traits: beats defensive line, power header

    Instructions: stay central, get in behind

    Thank me later ;)
  • Wortel1981
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Belotti is great i agree! I used him in my second team, now trying TOTGS Silva and he is great aswell for that price!
    Using Higuan and Mertens in my first squad and they are perfect together!
  • Danbailey_032
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wortel1981 wrote: »
    Belotti is great i agree! I used him in my second team, now trying TOTGS Silva and he is great aswell for that price!
    Using Higuan and Mertens in my first squad and they are perfect together!

    This guy is spot on
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    telfordlad wrote: »
    Get Belotti.

    He cant pass, but finishes everything, good pace, great physical, half decent dribbling. 5* weak foot.

    Traits: beats defensive line, power header

    Instructions: stay central, get in behind

    Thank me later ;)

    I've had Belotti since day 1, he's my super sub - needs an IF to match IF Immobile/Icardi and Hig , insane for the coins though, an IF will make him a must have

    Buying Hig tomorrow and reporting back my findings, thanks for all posts and opinions.
  • Cornushon
    5573 posts Big Money Move
    Doubt Belotti gets inform soon... His form this year is poor. Might even get winter downgrade to 82/81.. only 3 goals his season in Serie A
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I have used Higuain and Icardi all year long and they are good compliments to each other and both can score from anywhere within 20 yards of net.

    I'd say Higuain is a slightly better finisher but feels like Icardi's long finesse shots are a touch above. I don't think I'll be switching to any other strikers in my Calcio A squad the rest of the year. Last I checked NIF Higuain had 393 goals and 318 assists in 402 games for me. Icardi's stats are just as impressive but I don't know the total because I have gone from his NIF to IF to SIF without tracking them.

    I haven't forked out for the IF Higuain because I feel like the upgrade from 90 to 91 isn't worth the extra 200k+ coins.
  • Boysie91
    15040 posts World Class
    Belotti is the best target man and is much better than both of them. He is fast can score and header and shrugs defenders off for 90 mins. Those two you mentioned can't do half the stuff he can
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    edited December 2017
    Higuain the h/m over the m/l wr makes a world of difference in a single striker formation.
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    Reporting back - Hig feels more all round than 87 Icardi, both have similar scoring records but I feel Hig brings in other players on my team more to get a result.

    Belotti/Mertens excellent as super subs
Sign In or Register to comment.