Prime Henry updates

Helloitsme2
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
So I searched for threads about him but most of them are just reviews after some games ,so I wanna know how are your impressions of him after 100+ games
Please post your records
How does he compare to other players
And is he better in a 1 or 2 striker formation ?

Comments

• Meroblastic91
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    0a4ed28892ff2dd7162a13ec8dc7031f.png

Amazing, super fast, one of the best shots in the game. Dribbling and strength is not elite, but very close to that.
  • Helloitsme2

Amazing, super fast, one of the best shots in the game. Dribbling and strength is not elite, but very close to that.

That looks tempting
  • Meroblastic91
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect

That looks tempting

I think the only strikers that are/will be better than prime Henry are 94 Ronaldo and prime 96 Ronaldo. Maybe TOTGS Cristiano Ronaldo is also above him. So make your decision in that context
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35361 posts World Cup Winner
    edited December 2017
    This was sometime last week 1 season, 4 DKO games and the rest WL. The guy is the best ST I’ve used this year. I sold CR7 to fund doing his SBC and have zero regrets. The only thing I miss about CR7 is he consistently won more headers, but Henry compensates by finishing a lot more chances

h4ENrEh.png
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    Second best striker in the game. Will be third when TOTY Ron comes. But yo...
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    I play him LF
  • Muzza11
    16015 posts World Class
    Henry is amazing but Ronaldo is slightly better
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    254 games
    336 goals
    132 assists

Division 1/champs only.
  • I'm struggling to score with him at the moment.
  • Helloitsme2
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I'm struggling to score with him at the moment.

Hmm maybe use another chemistry style
  • hoban95 wrote: »

I don't have one on him. :D
  • Pablunz
    62 posts Park Captain
    He’s amazing tbf, I’m an average player and he’s got a 1.5 goal to game ratio playing only fut champs.
  • Darthsinvadet
    1823 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    98 games
    160 goals
    30 assists

actually quite close to james libbys ratio...
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    98 games
    160 goals
    30 assists

actually quite close to james libbys ratio...

Great GOAT's gun-run alike!
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    edited December 2017
    I used the LOAN for 20 games in WL and he was amazing, 27 goals in 20 games or something like that.
    So I did the SBC submitting Rui Costa.
    He started ok but now he's gone bad ( 80 goals in 100 games, all online)...every time a defender gets close to him, he loses the ball...he's getting on my nerves and I almost regret investing 2.5 mil. + Rui....

• SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Loan Henry 10 games 11 goals all WL
    Did the SBC 59 games 31 goals.
    Del Piero still at 1 goal per game...

I even started playing 433(3) at some point with Del Piero CM and Henry Striker and still Del Piero scored more.

I blame the lag though.
  • BigBadAl696
    1037 posts Professional

I don't have one on him. :D

I put an engine on him and the plus 10 on balance make a massive difference imo as before hand he would spend more time on the deck than standing when making runs. Also at the start I played him as a second striker in a 4312 formation (my preferred one this year) and found it hard to get much out if him but after switching to a 4231 narrow with him as a lone striker he is banging in goals and assists for fun
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't outshine CR7 for me when paired next to him.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional

Pretty much this. I dont get why he hasn't got more pace and strength. Considering he would knock the ball around players and out pace/strength them all the time. Seriously underrated.

His finesse shot is the best in the game and his normal shot is definitely top 3. Incredible card especially for 3 million coins
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    I used the LOAN for 20 games in WL and he was amazing, 27 goals in 20 games or something like that.
    He started ok but now he's gone bad ( 80 goals in 100 games, all online)...every time a defender gets close to him, he loses the ball...he's getting on my nerves and I almost regret investing 2.5 mil. + Rui....

Dont force the ball to him mate no one can outpaced and outstrenght bailly/boateng

Play your card right and he will bang you goals
  • Kikapu
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Dont force the ball to him mate no one can outpaced and outstrenght bailly/boateng

This but also if he is clearly the best player on your team he will be targeted online so as soon as he gets the ball one or two defenders on him pushing and fouling him. Keep the ball moving and play it to him when he is in space or on a run
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional

I try this far too often lol I always end raging when Prine Henry can't outpace them
  • JBC03FC
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    I used his loan for first time last night in seasons. He was bang average for me!
  • trandaffir
    632 posts Sunday League Hero
    Very, very solid striker, Worth the coins but he's not better compared to CR7.
  • Helloitsme2
    trandaffir wrote: »
    Very, very solid striker, Worth the coins but he's not better compared to CR7.

Solid doesn't sound like it's worth it ?