Investment Question - Truth or Fiction?

D3ATHSQUAD
2984 posts National Call-Up
Listening to a streamer on Twitch and one of the users said they had invested in 85-rated cards that were going for cheap and then said they had 350 of them.

Now I admittedly don't sit around thinking up ways to job the system but to my knowledge I would only be able to have 100 duplicates on my transfer list and then whatever I can have in my club as unique players.

There are only 23 NIF 85 rated gold cards so if you were to buy as many 85 gold cards as possible I'd say the max should/would be 123 of them...

So is this user just flat out full of **** or is there some other way that would allow you to stock up 350+ cards of duplicated players?

Comments

• sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You can have an unlimited number of bought players in your transfer targets, its just that only a certain amount appear. After you get past a certain number, you're restricted from doing some stuff like opening packs.
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    multiple accounts?
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    sluisbang wrote: »
    You can have an unlimited number of bought players in your transfer targets, its just that only a certain amount appear. After you get past a certain number, you're restricted from doing some stuff like opening packs.

I was aware of that from the Companion App but mine stops at 5 players before it won't let me do anything.

• ManTrain
    2989 posts National Call-Up

Pretty sure it’s limited to 50 in your watch list. He’s using multiple accounts as many do.
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »

I was aware of that from the Companion App but mine stops at 5 players before it won't let me do anything.

You can't BIN them. You just place bids on cards, win them, and then they sit there in your transfer targets.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    There's a "glitch" where you can have unlimited in unassigned if you click on swap with one in active squad, it keeps adding to unassigned, it's definitely not for me though, don't trust it, they could patch it at any time, because whilst they are in there I believe they aren't actually visible, they just appear as you start getting rid of some
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    ManTrain wrote: »

Pretty sure it’s limited to 50 in your watch list. He’s using multiple accounts as many do.

No silly you can have unlimited amount in your unassigned. I had 450 players that were 83s and 84s on bf.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    There's a "glitch" where you can have unlimited in unassigned if you click on swap with one in active squad, it keeps adding to unassigned, it's definitely not for me though, don't trust it, they could patch it at any time, because whilst they are in there I believe they aren't actually visible, they just appear as you start getting rid of some

Been there for years lol.