Retro_G wrote: »
    Anyone find a good controller sensitivity? My aim is terrible. :D

supposedly low is the way to go
  • Chubbs
    14272 posts Has That Special Something

@Retro_G I put the regular sensitivity at 3 and all scoped at 1. Helped me a lot since aim assist isn't in. Helps control recoil and not fly by players.
  • Santiago
    21519 posts Club Captain
    Got my first chicken.

Except it was squads and I was the only one who died :joy:
  • Hodor
    1392 posts Play-Off Hero
    came 2nd in duo without a kill :joy:
  • Santiago
    21519 posts Club Captain
    Yeah I played like 5 games so far. Think I have 1 kill :joy:
  • BrentfordFC
    11644 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t know how you guys don’t kill people :lol:

Every game I make atleast 2 kills. I’ve died more times by out of play zone and being run over or car explosion by teammates :joy:

Think I’ve only died 3 times. Twice was sniped as I peaked over a ridge :lol:
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Yeah I haven't had more than 1 kill in a game so far :joy:
  • Santiago
    21519 posts Club Captain
    Don’t know how you guys don’t kill people :lol:

Every game I make atleast 2 kills. I’ve died more times by out of play zone and being run over or car explosion by teammates :joy:

Think I’ve only died 3 times. Twice was sniped as I peaked over a ridge :lol:

I literally get in like 1 fight every game. 99% of the time I die..so yeah :D
  • Hodor
    1392 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont think i was getting points whilst playing in duo :(
  • Azof
    16411 posts World Class
  • Santiago
    21519 posts Club Captain
    Azof wrote: »

Saw that. It is bad but not this bad at all. Atleast not for me.

This vid is bs
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17216 posts World Class

Probably less the Xbox's fault and more their terrible optimisation though
  • Retro_G
    28222 posts Player of the Year
    Chubbs wrote: »

@Retro_G I put the regular sensitivity at 3 and all scoped at 1. Helped me a lot since aim assist isn't in. Helps control recoil and not fly by players.

Nice one mate, I'll give it a try.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class

yep, just very rushed product atm
  • Azof
    16411 posts World Class

not a lot more they can do with the game for the xbox, but the normal and one x have very poor cpus and its a cpu heavy game.

We will see when you get the current PC patch if it makes a difference cause it caused a massive performance boost
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17216 posts World Class

not a lot more they can do with the game for the xbox, but the normal and one x have very poor cpus and its a cpu heavy game.

We will see when you get the current PC patch if it makes a difference cause it caused a massive performance boost

Aye don't get me wrong i wasn't expecting the Xbox to have good performance because based on other early access games on there (ARK) it wasn't likely

Glad i didn't buy it, I'll stick to it on PC :D
  • Azof
    16411 posts World Class

Aye don't get me wrong i wasn't expecting the Xbox to have good performance because based on other early access games on there (ARK) it wasn't likely

you played the test servers and seen the fps boost? like a totally different game when it is smooth
  • EddieFicio
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Wait does it really run like that video? I was considering buying it but I only have a one S and if it runs so bad then CBA
  • BenzP7
    8292 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Wait does it really run like that video? I was considering buying it but I only have a one S and if it runs so bad then CBA

It runs badly yes.

I have X and it runs okay but compared to my PC, it's a no-no.
  • EddieFicio
    21413 posts Club Captain
    BenzP7 wrote: »

It runs badly yes.

I really want to play it too :( @Benzh
  • BrentfordFC
    11644 posts Has That Special Something

Not for me. I’ve had it load like that for 1 game (one of my first games) where it takes ages to load the house. Only thing that keeps happening to me is that it crashes so you have to go back into the game.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17216 posts World Class

you played the test servers and seen the fps boost? like a totally different game when it is smooth

Only played a couple but aye it did seem better, not sure if its the new map or that they've changed something though

You played the old map at all on the test?
  • Azof
    16411 posts World Class

Only played a couple but aye it did seem better, not sure if its the new map or that they've changed something though

yes played it yesterday, game started with 70 people, went to school with about half plane still got 120+ fps
  • BenzP7
    8292 posts League Winner
    edited December 2017

It runs badly yes.

Get it and play with me @EddieFicio
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move

Nah it’s basically never like that for me and Ive only got an S, it’s only like that for me sometimes just as I land and go into my first building
  • EddieFicio
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Ok

It runs badly yes.

Ok yolo
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17216 posts World Class

yes played it yesterday, game started with 70 people, went to school with about half plane still got 120+ fps

Need to play some more this weekend to test it out
  • Santiago
    21519 posts Club Captain
    Ok

It runs badly yes.

Ok yolo

It isn't nearly as bad as in that video
  • Retro_G
    edited December 2017

It's not even meant to be on the Azure servers yet, they're still using the same servers as PC currently.

https://www.neowin.net/news/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-will-use-the-power-of-the-azure-cloud
  • Retro_G
    Benn wrote: »
    Won 4 out of 5 on squads tonight, really enjoying it

Yeah it's much easier with a squad, have a few wins myself. 3rd is my best solo.