OT: Player Unknown Battlegrounds For Xbox One

Comments

• Antparry92 wrote: »
    Want to try it out but don’t have much game time as it is between fifa and COD

you can do it @Antparry92 , be strong! try new things bud
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    e266e4026ff12dde5f54d1a78b8c38fd.jpg

Decent.
  • Pugzilla
    15874 posts World Class

Decent.

Holy crap Rambo chill.
  • Azof
    16431 posts World Class

Decent.

stop killing the plebs and come play new map with us
  • Davisto
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    My only gripe is hit register I literally put half a clip of tommy gun in someones back and he turned and one shotted me i seen the blood come off him and when i died my hit bonus was 0 :joy:
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Davisto wrote: »
    My only gripe is hit register I literally put half a clip of tommy gun in someones back and he turned and one shotted me i seen the blood come off him and when i died my hit bonus was 0 :joy:

This will get better, I predict many many patches
  • DobbyDooDah
    Azof wrote: »

Decent.

stop killing the plebs and come play new map with us

:lol:

My PC headset is fooked.
  • Davisto
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    Muzza11 wrote: »

This will get better, I predict many many patches

I am loving it though :smile:
  • Fab
    17549 posts World Class

Decent.

Traitor
  • DobbyDooDah
    Fab wrote: »

Decent.

Traitor

Mayyyte. I've got a headset coming in the next two days and I'm back on PC.
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Want to try it out but don’t have much game time as it is between fifa and COD

you can do it @Antparry92 , be strong! try new things bud

I do, it’s just my gametime is limited already and I can’t justify £30 on another game
  • xciljw
    4976 posts Big Money Move
    Got 4 chicken dinners today. 2 on duos and later with squads back to back wins. Game is nice :)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20473 posts Club Captain
    xciljw wrote: »
    Got 4 chicken dinners today. 2 on duos and later with squads back to back wins. Game is nice :)

Mans hot
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    I want to get this, someone push me over the edge pls

I dont like fortnite

Same

Hesitate bc I hate S and D or slow game modes on COD so I'm not sure I'll like this

Is this slow like Search and Destroy on COD?
  • Azof
    16431 posts World Class

I dont like fortnite

Same

Hesitate bc I hate S and D or slow game modes on COD so I'm not sure I'll like this

Just go watch some gameplay on twitch and decide for yourself
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner

I dont like fortnite

Same

I did. Looks like the first uncharted multiplayer really with that weird person view.

All you guys seem to love it though so I may convince my Dad to buy it. :wink: Not spending my money...ha.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    Benn wrote: »

I dont like fortnite

Same

I did. Looks like the first uncharted multiplayer really with that weird person view.

All you guys seem to love it though so I may convince my Dad to buy it. :wink: Not spending my money...ha.

You still keeping the whole Dad & Son act up? Weird

Yea...I kinda can't control who my Dad is playa. Kinda weird that you question it really.
  • Argie8
    5752 posts Big Money Move
    How's the game performing lads? If it's bad I'll just stick to fortnite and try get better at that first then pick up pubg once they've sorted it out
  • Azof
    16431 posts World Class
    Argie8 wrote: »
    How's the game performing lads? If it's bad I'll just stick to fortnite and try get better at that first then pick up pubg once they've sorted it out

• Argie8
    5752 posts Big Money Move
    Argie8 wrote: »

Ok thanks man
  • BrentfordFC
    11655 posts Has That Special Something
    Game keeps crashing :lol:
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    got my first Solo win on Fortnite ..... insane firefight at the end... guy had every weapon in the book... snuck up on him with a shotgun in his fort and we went at it.... think I caught him on low health, one shotgun shell and he was down... intense.
  • Retro_G
    28268 posts Player of the Year

It plays better for me on the USA servers. I get robbed on the EU servers, players are always sponging bullets.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Had two 3rd places yesterday but bottled it both times as the circle closed in. Need to start being more aggressive and moving earlier end-game. The circle is just destroying my health.
  • DobbyDooDah
    Dan2501 wrote: »
    Had two 3rd places yesterday but bottled it both times as the circle closed in. Need to start being more aggressive and moving earlier end-game. The circle is just destroying my health.

Aggression works well. Cars are OP, utilise them if you can. Take your time when aiming, everyone seems to panic when someones close and just misses completely.
  • Henstock
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dan2501 wrote: »

Aggression works well. Cars are OP, utilise them if you can. Take your time when aiming, everyone seems to panic when someones close and just misses completely.

Spray and pray. That’s my motto and probably why I’m yet to come first :D
  • Santiago
    21530 posts Club Captain
    They need to change the inventory system. Takes too long
  • Fab
    17549 posts World Class
    you dont want to stick to the edges of the circle you wanna take a car and go central in that play the rng become a master if u stick to the edges ur playing urself
  • TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »

It plays better for me on the USA servers. I get robbed on the EU servers, players are always sponging bullets.

That’s the EU (European Union) for you fella, take everything they can and clip you in the back
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it any good compared to the PC version performance wise?