Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Does it work properly yet?
  • BrentfordFC
    11168 posts Has That Special Something
    coatsy wrote: »

Yeah man much better. Not had a crash all weekend and buildings loading in on new map now.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain

Yeah man much better. Not had a crash all weekend and buildings loading in on new map now.

Great! The stutter etc used to be awful.
  • BrentfordFC

Great! The stutter etc used to be awful.

Yeah :lol:

Amount of times I got killed from that
  • Retro_G
    27393 posts Player of the Year
    Little bump. Game has been updated etc. New guns, attachments & cars.

Just popped it on there, HDR looks better, it's brighter. Controls feel more responsive, wish you could select downgraded graphics at 60fps.
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    I booted this up over the weekend for the first time since the week it came out on XBOX. Loads of improvement - it's actually playable now. I'm going to be playing this a bit more now.
  • maymanpele
    14287 posts Has That Special Something
    I hate that the update deletes your old stats
  • Retro_G
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I booted this up over the weekend for the first time since the week it came out on XBOX. Loads of improvement - it's actually playable now. I'm going to be playing this a bit more now.

Change your control settings to type B, it plays like COD when aiming down the sights.
  • RebelRob
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    I started playing this about a week ago with some work mates and it’s a good crack, but pretty difficult.

I’m used to the mobile version which auto picks up everything, plus I’m a lot better on that! :D

I wouldn’t mind getting a few of you lot added from here who play it for something different, just have little motivation to play Fifa at the moment.
  • maymanpele
    14287 posts Has That Special Something
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I started playing this about a week ago with some work mates and it’s a good crack, but pretty difficult.

I’m used to the mobile version which auto picks up everything, plus I’m a lot better on that! :D

I wouldn’t mind getting a few of you lot added from here who play it for something different, just have little motivation to play Fifa at the moment.

It's best to play with a headset that has game audio in it. That way you can hear where people are walking and shooting
  • Retro_G
    They're implementing ping based matchmaking in the next update lads, if your connection is bad and you will be playing against other people with poor connections, vice versa. Why can't EA do the same with Fifa?

Analog stick controls are coming in the next update too, we're currently using mouse & keyboard controls. Game should be a lot more responsive.
  • Azof
    15658 posts World Class
    Does the game still barely run at 30 fps with no aim assist?
  • BrentfordFC
    Azof wrote: »

What’s FPS ? :trollface:
  • Azof
    15658 posts World Class

What’s FPS ? :trollface:

forgot console games were measured in frames per minute :trollface:
  • Retro_G

Yeah it's still awful in CQC gunfights with etch a sketch aim, frame rate takes huge drops and that is on the Xbox One X.

The devs are saying they're working towards 60fps on the X, but I can't see it happening, game will die if Dice get it right with their BattleRoyal game.
  • Argie8
    5415 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »

Yeah it's still awful in CQC gunfights with etch a sketch aim, frame rate takes huge drops and that is on the Xbox One X.

The devs are saying they're working towards 60fps on the X, but I can't see it happening, game will die if Dice get it right with their BattleRoyal game.

Damn. What a shame. Whys it taking them so long to make such important improvements? Maybe I've just been spoilt by fortnite
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Pubg is currently decent on PC. Something I didn’t think I’d be saying. Smg spray meta on Fortnite has drove me to this decision.
  • chaser2k15
    13198 posts Has That Special Something
    How much is it?
  • BrentfordFC
    Full game is out now.
  • Pikachu
    8582 posts League Winner
    Full game is out now.

Bit late with that one mate.
  • BrentfordFC
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Full game is out now.

IKR. Totally forgot about the thread :lol:
  • Retro_G
    Full game is out now.

Shooting still feels clunky though, 30fps is terrible in an online shooter. They also crammed in loads of free to play microtransactions, they expect you to pay for a season pass, when we've already payed for the game.
  • BrentfordFC
    Full game is out now.

Shooting still feels clunky though, 30fps is terrible in an online shooter. They also crammed in loads of free to play microtransactions, they expect you to pay for a season pass, when we've already payed for the game.

Doesn’t feel clunky for me. Gotten used to the shooting control pretty easy.
  • Retro_G
    Full game is out now.

Doesn’t feel clunky for me. Gotten used to the shooting control pretty easy.

It feels clunky to me, because it can't even hold a stable 30 frames per second.
  • Moiizer
    5811 posts Big Money Move
    Wonder how this is going to hold up come Blackout.
  • Retro_G
    Moiizer wrote: »

tenor.gif
  • BrentfordFC
    Moiizer wrote: »

tenor.gif

:joy:
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Blackout looks overdone imo. But again, to each their own. Too many things happening on a much smaller map in blackout, won’t feel as much of a “survival” type BR. Which is totally okay since we need to try different variants but that’s what I see.

I love the lack of aim assist in PUBG and the new map has brought life back into the game. Faster paced and everything feels fine for me on the X.
  • TalentFG
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    Blackout looks overdone imo. But again, to each their own. Too many things happening on a much smaller map in blackout, won’t feel as much of a “survival” type BR. Which is totally okay since we need to try different variants but that’s what I see.

I love the lack of aim assist in PUBG and the new map has brought life back into the game. Faster paced and everything feels fine for me on the X.

This

Plus I think it could actually get better when the arcadey type players move to Blackout.
  • Anyone else feel like they are playing a Garry's mod game when playing this?

It just feels insanely outdated. The physics and the way everything handles sent me straight back to 2006.