Huge Investment Tip

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2017
IF Alex Telles' price should skyrocket in the next 24 - 48 hours as Hashtag Harry just uploaded a video and he used him in his WL team for this last weekend and claimed he's amazing. His price is already incredibly low(he's the cheapest IF 83) so it's a no loss investment as he'll rise regardless during FUTMAS. The last few players Harry recommended doubled in price(For example, he used IF Zuber who went from 17k to 34k)

Gonna pick up 30 right now.
Post edited by Fuego on

Comments

• Darkwing1708
    1003 posts Professional
    Lol goodluck
  • TomNXT
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is also the cheapest 83 if so why not... For futmas he mightbe necessary
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    He'll rise for being good anyway
  • Fuego
    TomNXT wrote: »
    He is also the cheapest 83 if so why not... For futmas he mightbe necessary

Exactly. He will rise no matter what due to Futmas but with Hashtag Harry's video he'll rise loads more as pro players have a huge influence on the market.
  • Not a bad shout tbh
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fuego wrote: »
    IF Alex Telles' price should skyrocket in the next 24 - 48 hours as Hashtag Harry just uploaded a video and he used him in his WL team for this last weekend and claimed he's amazing. His price is already incredibly low(he's the cheapest IF 83) so it's a no loss investment as he'll rise regardless during FUTMAS. The last few players Harry recommended doubled in price(For example, he used IF Zuber who went from 17k to 34k)

Who the **** is ashtray harry
  • Ballist1x
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's awful. I bought him today. Sold him after 3 games and put Mendy back in his rightful position.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner

thats what turns me off, the fact that u alone have 30. that said i have 20 or so
  • KKTHX
    1101 posts Professional
    Picked up a few, cant seem to be going wrong tbf.
  • ha032742
    35204 posts Moderator

thats what turns me off, the fact that u alone have 30. that said i have 20 or so

Well you holding 20 has put me off even more
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Good shout tbh, picked up 1, as all my funds are already tied up, should be a couple k increase once ppl see the video
  • Fuego
    ha032742 wrote: »

Well it should be fine if loads of people invest in him as long as everybody doesn't start undercutting each other
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »

Well it should be fine if loads of people invest in him as long as everybody doesn't start undercutting each other

thats why
  • Fuego
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    He's awful. I bought him today. Sold him after 3 games and put Mendy back in his rightful position.

I've just used him two games in Division 1, he was very good tbh. Just checked and he has more in game stats then Alex Sandro :o
  • Great shout! I remember when he recommended IF Zuber. His price went up like crazy! definitely going to pick up some IF Telles' as like you guys have said his price will go up anyway because of FUTMAS but I think with the recommendation of Harry he should hit about the 35k mark in the not too distant future.
  • mhh1981
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is a good tip actually. Thanks OP
  • Fuego
    LordManny wrote: »
    Great shout! I remember when he recommended IF Zuber. His price went up like crazy! definitely going to pick up some IF Telles' as like you guys have said his price will go up anyway because of FUTMAS but I think with the recommendation of Harry he should hit about the 35k mark in the not too distant future.

Yeah I totally agree!
  • Fuego
    His lowest buy now is 23.75k, just a hour ago you could get him easily for 21k :o
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    His lowest buy now is 23.75k, just a hour ago you could get him easily for 21k :o

its really happening

tenor.gif?itemid=7443414
  • Fuego
    IMO if you can still get him for 25k or under then that’s still a good price, we all should make a profit as long as we don’t start to undercut
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    IMO, besides Harry hype - if it happens, 86 totgs LB (Rodriguez?) is a better option. Was bellow 30k and it is 86 rated IF card.

Got a few of those myself (all bellow 30k mark) waiting for futmas (i hope they count as IF). If I remember correctly futmas sbcs had quite high team rating requirements.
  • Fuego
    leon1309 wrote: »
    IMO, besides Harry hype - if it happens, 86 totgs LB (Rodriguez?) is a better option. Was bellow 30k and it is 86 rated IF card.

Got a few of those myself (all bellow 30k mark) waiting for futmas (i hope they count as IF).

Sadly they don’t count as IF’s, he still should rise when he’s out of packs anyway though
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    Well, good thing i did not overdo those then...thanks for the info. Yes, I guess there Will still ne profit Just not as big as speculated...
  • Yokiboy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Picked up. I like Harry so let's see.
  • Fuego
    Yokiboy wrote: »
    Picked up. I like Harry so let's see.

You picked up to sell or just to play with haha?
  • Fuego
    His price is shooting up so quick, already up to 24.5k, if you’re gonna invest you need to do it now as it’s only going up from here
  • ha032742
    35204 posts Moderator
    His price is shooting up so quick, already up to 24.5k, if you’re gonna invest you need to do it now as it’s only going up from here

:D
  • hayhor1
    14279 posts Has That Special Something
    man the undercutting with if zuber was massive. took forever to rise. rose the most when he was used for sbcs.
  • ha032742
    35204 posts Moderator
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    man the undercutting with if zuber was massive. took forever to rise. rose the most when he was used for sbcs.

Exactly. Hashtag Harry isn’t even one of the Youtubers who has a massive influence tbh either.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Zuber doubled in price in 2 days after Harry i believe? hyped him up