The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTGS CR7

ha032742
35937 posts Moderator
Price is in free fall right now with so much undercutting :o:joy:

Lucky escape for me it seems after I made 50k profit on him over the weekend.

Could get close to 3.5m by Thursday at this rate...I’d definitely buy back for that :+1:

Comments

• Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    It is slightly tempting, but we get Futmas, new primes, TOTY in a month containing his 99999 version... Don't think I can bother.
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Denisianes wrote: »
    It is slightly tempting, but we get Futmas, new primes, TOTY in a month containing his 99999 version... Don't think I can bother.

True.

Generally this market is ideal if you’re looking to invest B)
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Rip my coins
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Rip my coins

:#

You have plenty anyway :*

Lowest I’ve seen on bids or BIN is 3.81m, which is crazy when you think the NIF is 2.1m at the moment :D
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Rip my coins

Lowest I’ve seen on bids or BIN is 3.81m, which is crazy when you think the NIF is 2.1m at the moment :D

Haha not enough i'm down to 220k now but ive got my team tbh very happy with it for now
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Rip my coins

Haha not enough i'm down to 220k now but ive got my team tbh very happy with it for now

Looks tidy B)

I’m using TOTGS WBY and IF Alessandrini with Martial now that I’ve sold R94 (for the third time :joy: ) as I couldn’t turn down the decent profit.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Rip my coins

Looks tidy B)

I’m using TOTGS WBY and IF Alessandrini with Martial now that I’ve sold R94 (for the third time :joy: ) as I couldn’t turn down the decent profit.

Yeah i was like that and just made profit from everything but now i've realised game is normally over for me in like 2-3 months so may aswell make the most out of it and try earn coins from WL from now on
  • Elliot666
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you recon his NIF will dip and stay at around 2m when futmas comes along?
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Rip my coins

Looks tidy B)

Yeah i was like that and just made profit from everything but now i've realised game is normally over for me in like 2-3 months so may aswell make the most out of it and try earn coins from WL from now on

People say that but often they regret it come TOTY...you probably won’t but others will :#
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    Do you recon his NIF will dip and stay at around 2m when futmas comes along?

It’ll dip if he’s still in packs
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Rip my coins

Looks tidy B)

People say that but often they regret it come TOTY...you probably won’t but others will :#

Nah the bonus is already knowing the TOTY and none of them players even interest me tbh except maybe TOTY Ronaldo but hes prob gona be 6mil anyway so w/e
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Rip my coins

Looks tidy B)

Nah the bonus is already knowing the TOTY and none of them players even interest me tbh except maybe TOTY Ronaldo but hes prob gona be 6mil anyway so w/e

I honestly don’t think he’ll be that much.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Rip my coins

Looks tidy B)

I sat there yesterday watching Bateson spend over £1000 on Ultimate Packs and only packing two TOTGS players lol, TOTY weight is gona be absolutely abyssmal plus i think TOTGS might recover a bit before then so should be alright
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Rip my coins

Looks tidy B)

I sat there yesterday watching Bateson spend over £1000 on Ultimate Packs and only packing two TOTGS players lol, TOTY weight is gona be absolutely abyssmal plus i think TOTGS might recover a bit before then so should be alright

Have you seen how many TOTGS were packed already? Also he just packed Ronaldo today :joy:

That plus the fact we’ll get TOTY Neymar and Messi at the same time meaning more elite alternatives will mean he won’t be as high as expected imo.
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Seems to have stabilised due to the poor promo packs but we’ll see what happens Thursday pre-rewards.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Rip my coins

Looks tidy B)

Have you seen how many TOTGS were packed already? Also he just packed Ronaldo today :joy:

That plus the fact we’ll get TOTY Neymar and Messi at the same time meaning more elite alternatives will mean he won’t be as high as expected imo.

Yeah just watched the Ronaldo video now, but outside of that he got Blind lol, pack weight is just so bad this year its insane but yeah i get what you mean

Who knows maybe i'll pack a TOTY Ronaldo anyway and won't need to buy him :trollface:
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Should go near to 3.5m with rewards tomorrow :o

mwJlH3D.jpg
  • IxToMxI
    6732 posts Big Money Move
    Just don’t think it’s worth the extra 1.5m
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Neither do I, which why I spent a lot less on this man (tradeable) :*

bEXZnav.jpg
  • LiamSully
    6587 posts Big Money Move
    90r9 or 95cr7
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    LiamSully wrote: »
    90r9 or 95cr7

R9 likely to stay more stable if that’s a concern for you?
  • LiamSully
    6587 posts Big Money Move
    LiamSully wrote: »
    90r9 or 95cr7

R9 likely to stay more stable if that’s a concern for you?
    More asking how they are ingame for you guys that have tried both
  • ElatedCarnage
    248 posts Sunday League Hero

bEXZnav.jpg

That midfield is godly.
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite

bEXZnav.jpg

Really is depressing that you could use anyone you want at LF in that team and Martial is still probably the most effective choice. Sick team all the same. The things I would do for 90 Gullit. :s
  • ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    miri wrote: »

bEXZnav.jpg

Really is depressing that you could use anyone you want at LF in that team and Martial is still probably the most effective choice. Sick team all the same. The things I would do for 90 Gullit. :s

Untradeable but he’s better than CR7 for me :trollface:
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    miri wrote: »

bEXZnav.jpg

Untradeable but he’s better than CR7 for me :trollface:

❤️❤️❤️❤️. :p
  • Bas
    1293 posts Professional

bEXZnav.jpg

Amazing team man. You play 4321?

• ha032742
    35937 posts Moderator
    Bas wrote: »

bEXZnav.jpg

Amazing team man. You play 4321?

Thanks, yeah trying to at least but I switch to 4231 if things aren’t going well!