Why are there more formations in online seasons than Ultimate Team?

SSgtBlunder
948 posts Professional
As per title....

Comments

• Baddest_cubza_1
    2066 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry to answer a question with a question but why is online seasons a completely different game to FUT?
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    because ea are lazy
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Doesn’t matter, it would be enough if there is only one formation in the game as people don’t use anything else than 41212(2).
  • Mousinho
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would like so much to use the 424 in ut, man. I think that the formations they do not include are OP and can damage the gameplay. Think about a 424 in ultra d- counter with every attacker on "get in behind"
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Mousinho wrote: »
    I would like so much to use the 424 in ut, man. I think that the formations they do not include are OP and can damage the gameplay. Think about a 424 in ultra d- counter with every attacker on "get in behind"

bit hard to play ptb and counter with 6 players though.
    youd be 1 v 1 on fullbacks which is now a risk as they sorted out the crossing.
  • RadioShaq
    15101 posts Moderator
    I would guess originally it was because of formation cards. People would of been mad had they added more useless pack fillers. They have added some since though.
  • Mousinho
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mousinho wrote: »

bit hard to play ptb and counter with 6 players though.
    youd be 1 v 1 on fullbacks which is now a risk as they sorted out the crossing.

People would set Fullbacks and midfield to stay back like someone does with 4321. You would be more exposed but those through balls would be deadly with 4 strikers up front( imagine Martial Son Jesus Mane all attacking the space).
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    I'll tell you what, gameplay is 100% better than FUT!!!

Played 2 x half matches so far (both rage quits). Gameplay is the same as single player. No BS, no AI nonsense, it's crisp and responsive.

Why the hell can't FUT be as good to play as online seasons?????!!!!!!!!
  • MillsOnWheels
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I would guess originally it was because of formation cards. People would of been mad had they added more useless pack fillers. They have added some since though.

Pretty much this. I think since they removed it they added 4-1-2-1-2(2), 4-2-3-1(2) and 4-3-3(4) & (5).

Personally would like to see a 3-1-4-2.
  • OttPa
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    I asked this ages ago, until 17 I’d never really given UT the time of day and was soly a H2H online season player. The SBC’s sucked me in to UT and I mastered A STANDARD that kind of suited me that slightly represented my style with online seasons.

Unfortunately I cannot get passed div 4 in UT. I feel that if the gameplay was like online seasons I’d fair a tad better.

For me, the gameplay on online seasons is far superior, the only downside, is, since my foray into UT online seasons just feels a little........ unrewarding, I guess. As with UT I can see my rewards in the form of coins. Said as it sounds :/

One of the better part of online seasons is actually coming up against the vast database of players that actually exists in this game. That being said it can be a drag trying to get a game with a team rated anything less than 4 stars.

To sum up, give me Online seasons gameplay with the UT game module and I feel we’d all be happier.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    OttPa wrote: »
    I asked this ages ago, until 17 I’d never really given UT the time of day and was soly a H2H online season player. The SBC’s sucked me in to UT and I mastered A STANDARD that kind of suited me that slightly represented my style with online seasons.

Unfortunately I cannot get passed div 4 in UT. I feel that if the gameplay was like online seasons I’d fair a tad better.

For me, the gameplay on online seasons is far superior, the only downside, is, since my foray into UT online seasons just feels a little........ unrewarding, I guess. As with UT I can see my rewards in the form of coins. Said as it sounds :/

One of the better part of online seasons is actually coming up against the vast database of players that actually exists in this game. That being said it can be a drag trying to get a game with a team rated anything less than 4 stars.

To sum up, give me Online seasons gameplay with the UT game module and I feel we’d all be happier.

Know what you mean about matchmaking - takes a while to get games against my Forest team.

Gameplay is far superior - would recommend to anyone suffering in FUT to give it a game, see how it fares.
  • ZizioGardo
    1397 posts Professional
    I'll tell you what, gameplay is 100% better than FUT!!!

Played 2 x half matches so far (both rage quits). Gameplay is the same as single player. No BS, no AI nonsense, it's crisp and responsive.

Why the hell can't FUT be as good to play as online seasons?????!!!!!!!!

You've played 2 matches.. calm down. There are tons of BS happening in H2H seasons too.