The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

If Tolisso

Ugri
7444 posts League Winner
Just checked his price and he is skying. Is it because he didnt get a 2nd if? I have 2x lol. It was an investment.and 2nd for my team who is benched. Shall.i sell both or.will he rise further? Got them at 88 and 89k lol

Comments

• YOLOT0URE
    7159 posts League Winner
    Cos he's a great card and great links. He won't drop if that's what your asking
  • Olleman
    13437 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    Lol, no. It's only because I decided that I wanted to get him. Just did now anyway, so you could expect a drop in a few mins ;)
  • CtldChaos
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Honestly, this might be why he did not get a card. Can you imagine another upgrade on him? He is already pretty sick at 84, and 86/87 that everyone was hoping for, that would be game breaking.

French and Bayern, I can hybrid him into nearly anything. Pair Tolisso (CCM) with Vidal (LCM) , Boateng (CB), and Alaba (LB) and woof..... just to round out the team.... maybe Sanchez at LW, Lacazette at ST, Dembele at RW, Pogba (or Kante) at RCM, 87 Mustafi (Or Koscielney) at CB, and pick your favorite EPL RB here, Valencia, Walker, Bellerin. For Goalie.... Lots of choices..... Neuer, Ter Stegen, Fahrman, Cech all come to mind.

That is a 3 league hybrid full chem team, possibly without any red links, that is absolutely sick and built because IF/OTW Tolisso is such a good card. That is why he is so expensive.
  • Ugri
    7444 posts League Winner
    CtldChaos wrote: »

Honestly, this might be why he did not get a card. Can you imagine another upgrade on him? He is already pretty sick at 84, and 86/87 that everyone was hoping for, that would be game breaking.

French and Bayern, I can hybrid him into nearly anything. Pair Tolisso (CCM) with Vidal (LCM) , Boateng (CB), and Alaba (LB) and woof..... just to round out the team.... maybe Sanchez at LW, Lacazette at ST, Dembele at RW, Pogba (or Kante) at RCM, 87 Mustafi (Or Koscielney) at CB, and pick your favorite EPL RB here, Valencia, Walker, Bellerin. For Goalie.... Lots of choices..... Neuer, Ter Stegen, Fahrman, Cech all come to mind.

That is a 3 league hybrid full chem team, possibly without any red links, that is absolutely sick and built because IF/OTW Tolisso is such a good card. That is why he is so expensive.

Yes all of this is true and thus the reason I invested in his card BUT 1 week ago his if was 130k and otw around 260-270k as 2nd if was expected, then no 2nd if. His Otw dropped to 210k BUT his if rose to 160-170k. The reason i was thinking due to lack of if his price spicked, 30-40k spick in under a week is what I was questioning. Still happy but trying to predict if he will rise what i think he will tbh due to mentioned reasons.
  • Ugri
    7444 posts League Winner
    He is above 180k now, anything triggering his continuous increase?
  • YOLOT0URE
    7159 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    He is above 180k now, anything triggering his continuous increase?

The fact the servers have been down for 3 hours and not much being listed?
  • Joestoe
    6632 posts Big Money Move
    CtldChaos wrote: »

That's just a meta team. Replace Alexis with Martial and there you have it.