WTF happened to the market

ronaldogoal
573 posts An Exciting Prospect
Practically everyone in my team has dropped by at least 10k and Gabriel Jesus is now 16k

Comments

• Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Bakayoko is 2.2k. 100% will rise again to 5k considering how op his card is.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    That ST ronaldo killed the market
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    That ST ronaldo killed the market

• Barslund
    4651 posts National Call-Up
    Will get worse when people start selling for TOTY.

I know it’s expected in January, but just look how early people sold up for BF
  • Legend Killer
    1262 posts Professional
    Barslund wrote: »
    Will get worse when people start selling for TOTY.

I know it’s expected in January, but just look how early people sold up for BF

Won't happen until after Futmas imo.
  • Blazers800
    78 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is a GOOD thing for me. Saving my coins all these past several weeks waiting to grab some big ticket players at somewhat more reasonable prices.
  • Less demand as people are giving up on this awful game :D
  • tzinc
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    it happens every year
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1190 posts Professional
    Less demand as people are giving up on this awful game :D

Most of my freinds gave up years ago and this year my freinds list on xbox literally has like 2 people playing it now out of 200 freinds lol everyone is playing fortnite or cod my brother and some of my freinds stopped playing it years ago aswell normally my freinds list would have loads of people playing it but after speaking to them about it they just cant be bothered with poor gameplay.

Just shows how poor its become over the last 3-4 years really
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Some players are going up... Bayern 86 rated for instance. I think people are starting to buy them for the potential Bundesliga SBC.

James is 26k and Ribery/Muller/Javi Martinez are all coming in at 20k or higher and seem to be climbing.

Sadly - with all of them in the squad using all the highest golds 86 or under for Bayern it seems that you can still only get an 80 rating. Wonder if EA is going to make us spend big on an In-Form or one of the 87s or higher (Hummels is the cheapest).
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every single time there is a promo like this. Ea bring a few sbc's out and the market bounces back stronger than ever.

There will be a hell of a lot of extra coins floating around with all the packs opened, once the promo stops, all players will most likely rise.
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    ipswitch and middleborough players still 10k each :)
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    sonnyfilth wrote: »

Most of my freinds gave up years ago and this year my freinds list on xbox literally has like 2 people playing it now out of 200 freinds lol everyone is playing fortnite or cod my brother and some of my freinds stopped playing it years ago aswell normally my freinds list would have loads of people playing it but after speaking to them about it they just cant be bothered with poor gameplay.

Except they keep making more money and getting more players.

Your friends not playing FIFA doesn't matter compared to the millions who do lol

Sheep like you are the reason why EA are making more money lol
  • truegunn3r
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

Unlike last year, people are getting in the habit of using Bakayoko instead of Kante, Sane instead of Hazard, Dembele instead of Bale and so on.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Some players are going up... Bayern 86 rated for instance. I think people are starting to buy them for the potential Bundesliga SBC.

James is 26k and Ribery/Muller/Javi Martinez are all coming in at 20k or higher and seem to be climbing.

Sadly - with all of them in the squad using all the highest golds 86 or under for Bayern it seems that you can still only get an 80 rating. Wonder if EA is going to make us spend big on an In-Form or one of the 87s or higher (Hummels is the cheapest).

Great point. I have done all Bundes teams apart from Bayern big players. There are so few options up front that Ribery and Müller will have to be used. Hope you don’t need Lewa.
  • ZizioGardo
    1435 posts Professional
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »

Except they keep making more money and getting more players.

Your friends not playing FIFA doesn't matter compared to the millions who do lol

Sheep like you are the reason why EA are making more money lol

So because you like FIFA and buys it every year that makes you a sheep?

What kind of logic is that?
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero

APPARENTLY it’s keita anyone know how true this is?
  • Less demand as people are giving up on this awful game :D

Yes I gave up this year,didn’t buy 18....don’t regret it at all :)
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Whufc wrote: »

How is that apparent? Sounds like a guess/wish.
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    How do upload pics my mates got a pic?
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    Denisianes wrote: »

https://imgur.com/a/ZJDlm
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Practically everyone in my team has dropped by at least 10k and Gabriel Jesus is now 16k

you must be on xbox?
  • phep
    1411 posts Professional

That’s not even the right card design. That’s premium SBC design, all the leagues are the standard SBC design.
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    phep wrote: »

That’s not even the right card design. That’s premium SBC design, all the leagues are the standard SBC design.

Must be a fake then
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Reckon we getting TOTGS guaranteed SBC? We had it last year