IF Gnabry Appreciation Thread

I packed him this morning, threw him in my WL Bundesliga squad and am totally thrilled with him. First game 3 goals and 1 assist. Makes great runs and is all over the field. Second game 2 goals and 3 assists against a icon filled squad. Hopefully he doesn't fall off like most cards do after 50 or so games but for now totally enjoying using him.

Comments

• BerlinGunner
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Start him in my team, have enough coins to get Auba or Lewandowski but this IF Gnabry + Werner is just too deadly so that I'd rather improve my team on other positions.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shame he's a short ****
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    I like big strong strikers, but would love to try him still.
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    richo27 wrote: »

He's not big.. But with a hawk chem he has over 85 strength.
  • Mdx
    edited December 2017
    Ok after seeing this thread after previously righting I'm off due to height.
    I bought him.
    He is better than if Jesus.
    similar player but stronger and rocket shot.
  • Grub
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When is the best time to buy?
  • richo27
    edited December 2017
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    richo27 wrote: »

He's not big.. But with a hawk chem he has over 85 strength.

Bought him and tried him in a SB legendary game. Won 6-0 but was a low ranked one. I like him actually. Easy bundes/prem hybrid. I love IF Origi on the wing as he is strong as an ox and you can move him up front so I can triangle Gnabry with Origi and Rui Costa who I have. You could even have say Sane on the left wing. Origi is hybrid’d in with Mousa Dembele. First impressions are he is cheap at 42,500 that I paid. I think he will eventually rise.
  • Bavarian89
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wanted to buy Lewandowski to play with Auba. Instead i bought IF Gnabry and atm i am not thinking about Lewa. This guy is just so great.
  • Mdx
    Grub wrote: »

Can't see him being any cheaper than he is now.

Was 85k yesterday
  • Finesse_4days
    7731 posts League Winner
    I can confirm he is brilliant, bought him to play at Striker next to Reus and he feels even better than players like Jesus and mbappe, he's a hiden gem but he won't stay hidden for long!
  • Originally I had him paired up with CF Muller in the 41212 Wide but I noticed Lewa dropped about 40K today so picked him up to pair with him. First game together 6-1 win. Gnabry with the hat trick and 2 assists. Loving this card.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Mdx wrote: »

Was 85k yesterday

He is an 82 rated player. 3/4. I can see him getting cheaper. Only thing that would hold his value is 4231 as he can play wide CAM.
  • CtldChaos
    2117 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another hidden gem, a "Cheap Beast" IF Kruse. With all of the PTB players, his speed is not an issue. But every other stats is serious and his finishing is off the hook. I pair him with RTG Origi and they are a dream. Will need to try IF Gnaby as well.
  • Grub
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I purchased him! Now i have lewa him and auba. play 4 4 2 who should i start with?
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's good.. But he misses A LOT of easy chances.
  • richo27
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    He's good.. But he misses A LOT of easy chances.

That’s probably just you. lol
  • Mdx
    Xtc wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »

Was 85k yesterday

He is an 82 rated player. 3/4. I can see him getting cheaper. Only thing that would hold his value is 4231 as he can play wide CAM.

Have you tried him?
    Aubameyang and lewendowski have been benched most of my wl.
    He scores 2 or 3 goals every game for me.
    His ingame stats are insanely high for an 82.