You HAVE to see this

Magician
118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I am a average player in FIFA, I just made a team of 1,5kk and I was excited to try it. I usually stay in gold 3 and gold 2, I went 2-2 after starting 2-0 and this happens

I couldnt move my players, just look at the power bar when I try to give a pass and the time it takes to give it, then the camera stays fixed in one place and I couldnt move it and the delay increased more and more while my opponent seemed to be playing calmly.

I know that maybe 5 minutes seems a lot but try to see at least the first 3 skipping the breaks I put in to breathe and relax

this is normal? I'm from South America, Argentina and I was playing against a brazilian but I never suffered so much delay in a match, the match ended up winning on penalties but it was the most painful thing that happened to me this FIFA

and like all my other discussions, sorry for my English! See you later and i hope you dont have to suffer this!

Comments

• Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Alot of problems this weekend.. is that the first time you got this issue?
    I most say i was bored to death with the video.. 30sec one was a better choise...
  • Magician
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Alot of problems this weekend.. is that the first time you got this issue?
    I most say i was bored to death with the video.. 30sec one was a better choise...

Is the first time and i want to be the last one
  • bgp1845
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    what am i watching here other than someone play ultra defensive and passing around their defensive while the game is a draw?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    what am i watching here other than someone play ultra defensive and passing around their defensive while the game is a draw?

If you don’t see the issue then I can’t help you. His players are passing THREE seconds after he presses the button. The game is unplayable for me with half a second, so I can only imagine what kind of torture this was.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    Well that looked horrible. I mean you couldn't even take the ball away from him even you were basically glued to his defender. Horrible experience.
  • Magician
    bgp1845 wrote: »

If you think that this is normal.. just look the power bar and see when my player pass the ball and look how my players move.. seriously you didnt notice something weird?