• Hasmust
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who is low?
  • Owls4everr
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been picking up Quaresma for 800
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    You know what the indicator for a low market is?

Ball boys opening threads and asking if they should buy
  • Owls4everr

Thanks for your help.
  • SSL14
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you don't but soon you're gunna miss the boat. I've picked up nearly 100 84's for between 2000-3700, they'll sell for at least 3500-4000 profit when sbc's come round at Xmas. I've seen idiots pay the bin price of 5000 plus on some of the 84's despite cards next to them being around 2500.

This is probably the last big opportunity to make a killing from sbc's for a while aswell.

I'm blowing all my funds into this. As I know at these prices you can only make profit.
  • xFATAL
    4439 posts National Call-Up
    Buy whenever

Market will stay low for awhile now unless something is needed for an sbc. FUTmas next week than TOTY. Hard to predict when it will be at it's lowest.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3961 posts National Call-Up

Wind your neck in.
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Owls4everr wrote: »

No way. I've bought 120 kagawas for 1100. And his BF price went to 4000. So Im essentially quadrupling my money here.
  • Avo
    203 posts Sunday League Hero

No way. I've bought 120 kagawas for 1100. And his BF price went to 4000. So Im essentially quadrupling my money here.

Why kagawa? U can carvalho, fabinho, etc. they have a chance to rise higher than kagawa due to nation factor for sbc
  • Owls4everr
    The 83 rates sbc challenges where can get totw player I think will be back at Futmas.
  • Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    The 83 rates sbc challenges where can get totw player I think will be back at Futmas.
    I pray to the fifa gods that your right. Iv invested for this
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Avo wrote: »

Why kagawa? U can carvalho, fabinho, etc. they have a chance to rise higher than kagawa due to nation factor for sbc

Would you recommend any other decent 83’s/84’s to invest in?
  • Nessy
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite

How can you get more than 100?
    Once you're transfer list is full you can't buy anymore or the same player can you?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

:lol: :lol:
  • Avo
    203 posts Sunday League Hero
    BL86 wrote: »

From the previous 3 event. Sule, fabinho, gaitan rise to more than 5k and their current price lower than other 83. I dont like to invest on 84 coz u get 3-4k from it, same like 83 but u need more coins to invest. With 4k u can buy 3-4 83 = around 10k profit while with 84 u just get 3k. I might be wrong but so far I think thats the safest option
  • Fireboy
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special

From the previous 3 event. Sule, fabinho, gaitan rise to more than 5k and their current price lower than other 83. I dont like to invest on 84 coz u get 3-4k from it, same like 83 but u need more coins to invest. With 4k u can buy 3-4 83 = around 10k profit while with 84 u just get 3k. I might be wrong but so far I think thats the safest option

Gonna pick up as much Gaitan as i can lol
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up

6,000 posts means **** all, you're the same as him.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite

Really helpful cheers.. how are people getting around the max number of items on transfer list?
  • BanterMarc11
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is 1500 a good price to buy 83s?
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Is 1500 a good price to buy 83s?

Read the rest of the thread :)