WL Disconnected issue

FIFA Dad
261 posts Sunday League Hero
Played 3 games this morning and have been disconnected in 2 of them. 1 game when drawing and the other when 1-0 up. Anyone else having this happening to them, the message says I have disconnected (which I have not) but I lose a game however my team remains on 99 fitness?

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    FIFA Dad wrote: »
    Played 3 games this morning and have been disconnected in 2 of them. 1 game when drawing and the other when 1-0 up. Anyone else having this happening to them, the message says I have disconnected (which I have not) but I lose a game however my team remains on 99 fitness?

Lots playing on 3G this week.
  • FIFA Dad
    Agent VZ wrote: »

3G ?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2017

3G ?

Yeah some new glitch where people don't get the loss when they quit a game mate..

OT where you been bud don't think we ve played a game yet on 18... :#
  • nathswfc
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero

3G ?

Yeah some new glitch where people don't get the loss when they quit a game mate..

if he was winning in 1 of them tho he would of got the win, it would of counted
  • FIFA Dad

3G ?

DM you so not to go OT
  • Ian_Ando08
    17297 posts World Class

its been fixed though ha this looks like a connection issue for the OP personally if hes getting losses
  • FIFA Dad
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

its been fixed though ha this looks like a connection issue for the OP personally if hes getting losses

Nothing wrong with my connection at all and never have had, good fibre broadband. Since I posted no disconnects in next 5 games for the record.
  • Ian_Ando08
    17297 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Nothing wrong with my connection at all and never have had, good fibre broadband. Since I posted no disconnects in next 5 games for the record.

so therefore it could of been a problem with your connection> dont quite see where you're getting with that you get 3 then play 5 and dont get any
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It begins...