Finally a good patch!

Mdewc
285 posts Sunday League Hero
Finally the latest patch in PS4 is better now.
Better passes, good player dribbling and fine defending.

Please keep it after the glitch patch please!

Comments

  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    You’re crazy. Pretty much all there is to say here.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    patch notes did nothing to these
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it's worse than before had chillieni sprinting up the pitch today for no reason then sif aspas standing around like a lemon
  • Metalfly
    1066 posts Professional
    I didn't notice any difference in the gameplay.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kingkay wrote: »
    I think it's worse than before had chillieni sprinting up the pitch today for no reason then sif aspas standing around like a lemon
    :D

  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    Kingkay wrote: »
    I think it's worse than before had chillieni sprinting up the pitch today for no reason then sif aspas standing around like a lemon
    :D

    Why is that funny?

  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I've won Div 3, 2 and 2 DKT losing 2 since the patch. But I don't see a gameplay change tbh. Changed custom tactics.

    Only gameplay change I see is goalkeepers now jump on the ball faster when it's loose and they auto-clear the ball a whole lot.

  • Gingerbread
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately the same crap disliked is still there. Gamers call is scripting,momentum catchup EA calls it an error code, random moments.
  • SuperJames9005
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    The passing is becoming slightly harder.
  • tzinc
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol patch did nothing for those things
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Placebo!!
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    Think u just had a lag free match or 2.
    Game is amazing minus the lag but 99% of games are lagged.
    So cherish this moment.
  • PibeV14
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Placebo!!

  • ELMEX94
    188 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mdewc wrote: »
    Finally the latest patch in PS4 is better now.
    Better passes, good player dribbling and fine defending.

    Please keep it after the glitch patch please!
    I only agree with the dribbling part I actually felt it was better than before the current patch.

  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    But this is an old build of the game or they fix some things.

    The game is much responsive. Better dribbling and better passes. This is true.

    I don’t care if somebody don’t see this.

    Please ea stay this version.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your mad it’s got even worse then it was before
    I am now unable to use 4231 and have to play 41212 like every 1 else just so I stand a chance of getting a result. The game is a mess. Same players we see every game. Jesus martial bakayogo Bailey etc
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lcfc wrote: »
    Your mad it’s got even worse then it was before
    I am now unable to use 4231 and have to play 41212 like every 1 else just so I stand a chance of getting a result. The game is a mess. Same players we see every game. Jesus martial bakayogo Bailey etc

    No. I only speak about the game play. I am not mad.
  • Fishunia
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dude u are nuts, the only thing people do now is press the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pass button while defending + team mate contain. They dont even give directions tovplayers in defense anymore
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fishunia wrote: »
    Dude u are nuts, the only thing people do now is press the **** pass button while defending + team mate contain. They dont even give directions tovplayers in defense anymore

    I do it my way and I am happy now.
  • Kevcroft62
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately the same **** disliked is still there. Gamers call is scripting,momentum catchup EA calls it an error code, random moments.

    I got a warning from forum police for saying same thing be carful they're watching
  • Lordhumpe
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    tzinc wrote: »
    lol patch did nothing for those things

  • djvkool43
    736 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They seriously need to fix the bloody player's number randomly changed issue - doesn't affect gameplay, but super annoying to see my keeper with number 10, and outfield player wears number 1
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    djvkool43 wrote: »
    They seriously need to fix the bloody player's number randomly changed issue - doesn't affect gameplay, but super annoying to see my keeper with number 10, and outfield player wears number 1

    What a problem... LOL
    No offence.

  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have never had 5 latency bar at WL. Now I have 3/3. Won 3/3. I am dreaming.

    A fifa fan from Hungary.
Sign In or Register to comment.