SIF Young

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
He was 110k before rewards today and then when they came out he dropped to around 95k but his price didn't rebound at all afterwards.. infact he's dropped another 5k.. Are people just panicking because they anticipate he's going to drop even more during TOTGS as everyone will be buying loads of packs? If so how much do you guys reckon he'll fall to during the release of TOTGS? Because if he drops to 75 - 80k then that's ridiculous, he'll surely rebound to at least 100k minimum once he's out of packs seeing as he's the best LB in the Premier League

Comments

• ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    Fuego wrote: »
    He was 110k before rewards today and then when they came out he dropped to around 95k but his price didn't rebound at all afterwards.. infact he's dropped another 5k.. Are people just panicking because they anticipate he's going to drop even more during TOTGS as everyone will be buying loads of packs? If so how much do you guys reckon he'll fall to during the release of TOTGS? Because if he drops to 75 - 80k then that's ridiculous, he'll surely rebound to at least 100k minimum once he's out of packs seeing as he's the best LB in the Premier League

If he goes to 75k then I’m buying every single one on the market
  • Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »

You won't. I'll be buying one of them.
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Jason1986 wrote: »

1v1 Rust now
  • Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move

1v1 Rust now
    Bring it
  • Xguti002
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doubt he will continue to drop. Investors will increase his price as well as demand for bpl users that want an upgrade on their LB position
  • Fuego
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Doubt he will continue to drop. Investors will increase his price as well as demand for bpl users that want an upgrade on their LB position

So you think he won't fall any lower than 90k?
  • Tommygunn
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Is he any good?
  • ZiggieTTU
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2017
    Trash team, he’s way too old. Go with Luke Shaw
  • Tommygunn
    Age really doesn’t matter I’m not going to sell him in a few years time. I picked one up for 88k and I’ll use him this WL. So far he’s decent good attacking option
  • LiamSully
    6062 posts Big Money Move
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    Trash team, he’s way too old. Go with Luke Shaw
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Age really doesn’t matter I’m not going to sell him in a few years time.
    :joy:
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite

1v1 Rust now

"1v1 rust now LOOOL
  • Tommygunn
    He’s down to 56k now. I picked him up and sold him yest losing 3k after tax as I didn’t think he was a 90k player ... could be a 50k player
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    He’s down to 56k now. I picked him up and sold him yest losing 3k after tax as I didn’t think he was a 90k player ... could be a 50k player

Well you could still switch him in game to a cm haha
  • vivalaram
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've mucked up and brought 1 to use at 125k not realising he would plummet so much, I then brought one at 77k for an investment thinking the same, I'm gonna have a word with myself!!!
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    vivalaram wrote: »
    I've mucked up and brought 1 to use at 125k not realising he would plummet so much, I then brought one at 77k for an investment thinking the same, I'm gonna have a word with myself!!!

Damn :s
  • Fuego

Guess you must be having connection problems ;)
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator

Guess you must be having connection problems ;)

I’m getting there ;)
  • Tommygunn
    Good I picked up one for 65 you can have him for 74
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

I hope you didn't
  • AEsey
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    Advait wrote: »

I hope you didn't
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    AEsey wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »

I hope you didn't
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I’m broke :'(

Using a NIF BPL team now :s