1414 posts Professional
Deco and Pires

Comments

• Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Both looks quite cheap IMO
  • Antti
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No Litmanen then, well played EA. Not surprised they didn't realise to release him
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    Antti wrote: »
    No Litmanen then, well played EA. Not surprised they didn't realise to release him

Stop whining. Didn’t expect more today so happy we got some
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Considering all rating-needed squads require IFs, reckon 83/84/85 rated IFs might rise?
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

Both are even cheap too
  • dave2121
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    Weird - that caught me off guard.
  • Sandell85
    7712 posts League Winner
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Considering all rating-needed squads require IFs, reckon 83/84/85 rated IFs might rise?

Yeah atleast the 84 and 85s..
  • Antti
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

Would have been the right time to release him tbh as Finland celebrated it's 100th independence day yesterday
  • CeeQue
    15313 posts World Class

These guys cheap considering what we recently had.
  • IxToMxI
    8232 posts League Winner
    Overmars has +9 IG’s than Pires

Pires is 91 and Overmars is 90

Gg EA
  • Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    These 2 are so cheap. If anyone is considering doing Henry, do these 2 and rui.
  • Sandell85
    7712 posts League Winner
    CeeQue wrote: »

These guys cheap considering what we recently had.

Yeah only IFs so atleast that wont make all of the icons go up even more ;)
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Both look ❤️❤️❤️❤️ IMO but....... deco if cheap will make excellent icon SBC fodder for prime larsson though
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    A lot of IFs needed tho, not that cheap really. Deco requires 9 TOTW players and Pires 8
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Cheap? Both these are over 600k.

Still theoretically cheaper to buy icons off the market towards Henry, though of course with a bit of pack luck you never know..
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Still theoretically cheaper to buy icons off the market towards Henry, though of course with a bit of pack luck you never know..

Do them near TOTY or TOTW sbc and they will be hardly around 450k.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    both look like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tbh
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    Parth12008 wrote: »

This.

Will be doing a fair few icon SBCs come Toty time.

• Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    Both lack physical and shooting, which is essential
  • IxToMxI
    8232 posts League Winner
    Both lack physical and shooting, which is essential

Wouldn’t worry about that tbf as overmars has worse physical and shooting and overmars scores for fun, pires also has better finishing than overmars
  • CeeQue
    15313 posts World Class
    Parth12008 wrote: »

They should be less than that by Xmas/TOTY time.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Rip off, not cheap. Both aren't worth doing.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    edited December 2017
    Why did they do this.... literally killed the hype of any icon release by just releasing these two out of the blue on a day that nobody expected them to be released

And why only 2? surely they could have released 2 awful and 1 decent one just before Christmas?

I'm assuming that they want to release 2-3 very good icons on the 21st/28th because of the christmas hype and that's why they released these two early
  • Darthsinvadet
    1823 posts Fans' Favourite
    So thats it? No new icon batch for another 3 weeks to a month?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    So thats it? No new icon batch for another 3 weeks to a month?

Seems that way
  • Eisenhardt
    4256 posts National Call-Up
    I'm glad they released these. Been meaning to complete Petit but I don't want to submit Rui, Deco will do.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    I'm glad they released these. Been meaning to complete Petit but I don't want to submit Rui, Deco will do.

That's a very valid point but also another point is a top tier icon will probably require 3-4 maybe even 5 icons (who knows) so its probably a good idea to stack up on these during TOTGS or over the Christmas period when they are cheaper so you can sacrifice them
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Why did they do this.... literally killed the hype of any icon release by just releasing these two out of the blue on a day that nobody expected them to be released

And why only 2? surely they could have released 2 awful and 1 decent one just before Christmas?

I'm assuming that they want to release 2-3 very good icons on the 21st/28th because of the christmas hype and that's why they released these two early

Most probably to change the date of the cycle (3 weeks). Now they will mostly release 3/4 icons on 28th Dec, That is near christmas so people would be hyped.
  • Eisenhardt
    4256 posts National Call-Up
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

That's a very valid point but also another point is a top tier icon will probably require 3-4 maybe even 5 icons (who knows) so its probably a good idea to stack up on these during TOTGS or over the Christmas period when they are cheaper so you can sacrifice them

I have a few squads done for Petit already and I really want him next to Vieira in my midfield. I'm not sure I will be able to afford any of the top icon SBCs without selling half of my team anyway.
  • SuperJames9005
    2835 posts National Call-Up
    What are you guys talking about? Pires looks pretty cool. Tho I agree Deco looks ultra bad