BPL squad upgrades recommendations?

funkychill
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm currently using this squad: https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/squad/266915
I'm using every player on squad because i'm rotating constantly. Only players that never make first 11 are: Rashford, Lallana and Walcott - they are only used as supersubs.

I got around 120k to work with. I know it's not much but i'd like to upgrade a team with a player or two. Any advices? Lloris? Selling IF Zaha and buying Lacazette (is it worth it?), SIF Mustafi? Lukaku?

Comments

• pafiel
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would change gueye for someone higher - bakayoko, maicon, wanyama
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    I would honestly replace Delli Alli with a B2B midfielder someone who can attack and defend both
  • invictus1
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was wondering if who is better to use, Jesus or Mbappe??
  • funkychill
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    I would honestly replace Delli Alli with a B2B midfielder someone who can attack and defend both

i have both herrera and dembele (who both can play attack and defence) which i'm using constantly as well as alli and de bruyne.
  • funkychill
    invictus1 wrote: »

Jesus has been incredible for me. Probably the best striker you'll get for that kind of money.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up

Jesus has consistently ruined me. i'm probably the only person on this forum that couldn't get him to work for me though im reconsidering trying him out for this WL in place of IF Wilson....
  • funkychill
    Waspy wrote: »

Jesus has consistently ruined me. i'm probably the only person on this forum that couldn't get him to work for me though im reconsidering trying him out for this WL in place of IF Wilson....

Is he good for you?