90 Gullitt is the Real FN Deal

I’ve wanted him all Fifa long and unfortunately didn’t have the coins when he was 2 and 3 million. Wanted to see if the pros hyping him up was real. Sold Ronaldo, OTW MBappe and Blanc to finally get him.

He plays light years beyond his baby version and it’s not close. His long shots are legendary. He is extremely hard to push off the ball and maintains his dribble often through tackles. His dribbling and movements are amazing for a player his size.

I’ve tried the likes of R90, CR7, 93 Henry, Viera and others and I can easily say this is the best card I’ve used this year. I don’t think I will be selling him.

Comments

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got to be best player on the game, other than maybe prime fat Ronaldo. I could buy him but I would have 1 million left to buy everyone else lol. I might pack him though in my rewards tomorrow :D :D :D
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    Do you use him at CAM? What does your team look like?

I am using Del Piero 87 at cam now and really like him, considering to save up to Ronaldo 90 at striker. Using Aguero at striker now, or maybe I should sell Del Piero and get Gullit at some point instead....
  • balErik wrote: »

I am using Del Piero 87 at cam now and really like him, considering to save up to Ronaldo 90 at striker. Using Aguero at striker now, or maybe I should sell Del Piero and get Gullit at some point instead....

17674_D20_271_C_4_F0_F_BB2_F_D9_BCAB42_A6_DA.png

I’m using this right now. I haven’t switched out of 4321 as yet to get a feel for the French attack now that I sold Ronaldo.

I have Gullit set at balance and he’s just up and down and always seems to get into the box for runs and contributes a strong presence in the mid field.

I would definitely advocate getting him over R90. R90 was fun to use but this Gullitt is more dominant.
  • Musaa
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve wanted him all Fifa long and unfortunately didn’t have the coins when he was 2 and 3 million. Wanted to see if the pros hyping him up was real. Sold Ronaldo, OTW MBappe and Blanc to finally get him.

He plays light years beyond his baby version and it’s not close. His long shots are legendary. He is extremely hard to push off the ball and maintains his dribble often through tackles. His dribbling and movements are amazing for a player his size.

I’ve tried the likes of R90, CR7, 93 Henry, Viera and others and I can easily say this is the best card I’ve used this year. I don’t think I will be selling him.

Congrats

Told you the other day

He is way above the game it self

Now

You will manage to play real football
  • Musaa wrote: »

Congrats

Told you the other day

He is way above the game it self

Now

You will manage to play real football

Now I need to manage to scrape back another 2 million for Ronaldo again.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    I can make a team with 86 Gullit at cam behind Henry and CR7 or a team with 90 Gullit at cam behind Henry and IF Jesus. What would you guys do?
  • Clancy
    7756 posts League Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I can make a team with 86 Gullit at cam behind Henry and CR7 or a team with 90 Gullit at cam behind Henry and IF Jesus. What would you guys do?

second one. IF jesus is the cheapest striker icon on game
  • Futfanatic
    Clancy wrote: »

second one. IF jesus is the cheapest striker icon on game

Hmmmm. I have a good feeling about this.

Right now its this.

46_DE8_A02-4_CF2-474_C-8746-23_D9_E266989_A.png

Would become this, with the 84 version at striker.

42_E8_EA3_B-6_F56-4998-9_E9_B-3051529_ABCCA.png

Eventually I’d like Ronaldo fenomeno at striker.
  • If you tried the 90 Gullit you wouldn’t ever touch the 86.
  • Futfanatic
    If you tried the 90 Gullit you wouldn’t ever touch the 86.

I haven’t, but I’m going to believe you guys. Remember I have an untradble Aguero in the club so I’m going to use him instead of IF Jesus. Will let you guys know how it goes with 90 Gullit.
  • Certified
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you tried the 90 Gullit you wouldn’t ever touch the 86.

I haven’t, but I’m going to believe you guys. Remember I have an untradble Aguero in the club so I’m going to use him instead of IF Jesus. Will let you guys know how it goes with 90 Gullit.
    yeah let me know because I want to sell otw mbappe and Neymar for this beast it’s either him or I’ll sell everything to buy 94 ronaldo

• Futfanatic
    I’m 150k short at the moment so I have to wait for a bit! :smiley:
  • Realist
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    Gratz for getting him OP but with those stats and at that price I should hope/expect he’s the real deal :smile:
  • JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    balErik wrote: »

How is Aguero mate?
  • Futfanatic
    @SwankyStyle @Certified I have him and played with him for the first time today. It feels like cheating. I play him at cam, free role, stay forward. He does what he wants, he runs the game. Its ridiculous how good he is, absolutely.
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    @JIGSAW_10 Aguero is great, not as good as Suarez, but better pace, so I think I prefer Aguero.

I was super lucky today and pulled this guy:
    25086737_10159698125310274_2001534359_o.jpg

Sold Ronaldhino and now I have Gullit too, using him as a center cam in 4-2-3-1, seems like a beast :)