Most consistent defensive line you used this year

trandaffir
632 posts Sunday League Hero
Mine is

Alaba - Boateng - Maldini - Valencia
Fahrmann

I play mostly 4-1-2-1-2(2) and 4-2-3-1(1)

What's your most consistent defensive line that actually works in the Weekend League?

Comments

  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mine was Lukaku-Boateng-88 Desailly-Valencia. 88 Desailly is the best CB I’ve used this year
  • M98H
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    Alaba, boateng, Ramos and carvajal.
    Although desailly was brilliant when I had him also.
  • Cloudio7
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fahrmann
    Alaba Boateng Rudiger Walker
  • Stu768
    912 posts Professional
    Sandro chiellini boateng alaba
    Prime Pete
  • trandaffir
    632 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stu768 wrote: »
    Sandro chiellini boateng alaba
    Prime Pete

    prime pete working for you?
  • Muzza11
    8687 posts League Winner
    trandaffir wrote: »
    Mine is

    Alaba - Boateng - Maldini - Valencia
    Fahrmann

    I play mostly 4-1-2-1-2(2) and 4-2-3-1(1)

    What's your most consistent defensive line that actually works in the Weekend League?

    Mine is the same back 4 apart from Neuer instead of Fahrman but if Neuer goes bad I will try him
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I went undefeated for ages in seasons with this:


    Dalbert Benatia Manolas Florenzi
    Donnarumma


    They are obviously cheap but worked really well for me!
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Sandro - Manolas - Bailly - Valencia . best back 4 in the game
  • krambizzle
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sandro Maldini Ferdinand Valencia
  • Snadeau
    1218 posts Professional
    Stu768 wrote: »
    Sandro chiellini boateng alaba
    Prime Pete
    Had the exact same line and it was great 90% of the time. The other 10% chiellini would do some of the stupidest **** I’ve ever witnessed
  • Diggy
    13766 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    IF Rouslan Rio Marcel IF Periera

    Love H/H full backs
  • ChetPancakes
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2017
    Digne, Koscielny, Varane, Sissoko RM
    IF Mandanda
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Walker, Bailly, IF Azpi, Valencia
    Ederson

    All untradable so thats my excuse for generic PL and Walker at LB
  • TimRUFC
    3329 posts National Call-Up
    IF Ashley Young-SIF Mustafi-Boateng-SIF Kimmich
    Fahrmann
  • PelzyWelzy
    9790 posts League Winner
    Despite me now owning Prime Rio and Roberto Carlos I still think the most steady backline I've used all year is Florenzi - Manolas - Benatia - Sandro. You just don't need much more than what those guys offer.

    Rio's fantastic, really like him.. but I'm not sold on Roberto sadly.

    Put Overmars in to his SBC. Never thought I'd say this but I actually regret doing that now! Miss Marc so much :joy:

  • Jayzy
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    Atm for me it's Walker - Varane - Bailly - Valencia
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Zanetti blanc ferdinand Carlos

    You can switch ferdinand and desaily they are both amazing
  • Danic123
    3103 posts National Call-Up
    My back 4 was:
    IF Young, Van Dijk, Bailley, Valencia

    Gone to back 3:
    IF Zheegelaar, Bailley, Valencia

    Courtois in goal. Would prefer De Gea having had his loan card, but an expensive upgrade.
  • ColeWorld
    10856 posts Has That Special Something
    Sandro - Luiz - Bailly - Pereira IF
    DDG
  • P
    7674 posts League Winner
    Used pretty much every top nif combo. Best for me is alaba-boateng-bailly-valencia
    De gea.

    However alaba-sokratis-manolas-florenzi was just about as good and much cheaper. Problem is the keeper. Burki or fahrmann do a job but de gea is a different level.
  • chaser2k15
    13705 posts Has That Special Something
    91 carlos - manolas - chiellini - meunier
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    De Gea
    Alaba Boateng Bailey Valencia
  • lf2009
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its dull but
    If kol. Sif mustafi. Azpi. Valencia
Sign In or Register to comment.