What's the point of making these TOTS players so rare ?

Dr.Strange
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
To the point nearly most players are extinct ? Even BPL TOTS had a good cardweight you could pack a couple TOTS players.Look how rare the TOTS Bundi is. Look how much sh1te there is in any packs, 15, 35, 50, 100 doesn't matter. Opened 14 50k packs all discard. ALL DISCARD. Now I've spent an insane amount of packs just because I really loved the Bundi and wanted to make a team around players by packing them but you wouldn't believe how much I spent for nothing. Where's the fun in that ? Does EA really think people will keep on opening ? It has the exact opposite on me. Quit the game. Because it's not fun. Going to take a long break.

Sorry for the rant. It really aggravated me. I was hoping to pack a player or 2 doesn't matter who to make a team around them but lost so much and got nothing in return. I'm sure some of you can sympathize.It really put me off this game.

Comments

• SPAMPEBS
    3883 posts National Call-Up
    Spent 300k earlier, which takes me a day of trading to make. And discarded everything. So pretty much wasted a day of trading for nothing. I should of known better.
  • Game over man game over
    6607 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2015
    Spent million coins last night
    Got tots Matic and 2x Clyne
    Not a single bundesliga tots
    So i agree with your logic
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its a joke mate cant build my bundes tots team because I cant afford because EA make the player weights sh it
  • truegunn3r
    8604 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2015
    Spent 400k and and got Sergio Ramos IF Giovinco and IF Savic who in total are worth 50k.

But it is luck of the draw mate. I have this week alone packed 2xTOTS Harry Kane, TOTS Costa, TOTS Matic, NIF Messi and LEGEND Kluivert.
  • holdenwait
    55154 posts National Treasure
    im so sad about the $60 I spent on this fckn game last night, on top of couple hundred from bpl tots... got..to...fight...the...addiction.... :s
  • truegunn3r
    Don't need to always spend cash now because it is so much easier to open packs with coins due to price range.

You sell a player for 400k. Open a 100k pack. That player goes down to 300k so you buy him back. Try it mate.
  • Karnia
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    spent 600k : de bruyne boateng rodriguez jantschke giovinco bonaventura

in my experience not so rare
  • Packed TOTS Auba after 3 50K packs, can't complain.
  • Super_sic58
    1028 posts Professional
    Probably people are just waiting for the prices to get upped.
  • madmel
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    may be they made them rarer so that people will buy more packs if players are extinct rather than not selling but don't worry all will be at min come next week
  • holdenwait
    55154 posts National Treasure

that is EXACTLY why they should make em even lower so these hoarder low lives can get stomped
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    holdenwait wrote: »

that is EXACTLY why they should make em even lower so these hoarder low lives can get stomped

Well said brother
  • Could it be that more packs were opened last year? BPL is the most popular league in the world and with Hero Ronaldo, MOTM Messi, SMOTM De Bruyne, MOTM Ozil, and MOTM Cavani also in packs there would definitely have been more packs opened last week.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    I think EA have messed up here too. They've probably looked back upon the previous two TOTS and thought that the cards are flooding the market (there is pages upon pages upon pages of every TOTS MC and most BPL players). They've definitely made the card weight smaller in order to avoid this problem.
  • Super_sic58
    1028 posts Professional
    edwinstree wrote: »
    I think EA have messed up here too. They've probably looked back upon the previous two TOTS and thought that the cards are flooding the market (there is pages upon pages upon pages of every TOTS MC and most BPL players). They've definitely made the card weight smaller in order to avoid this problem.

You give ea too much credit, if this was so then the market wouldn't of had 15 pages of kdb after only 30 mins. People have the cards because they know ea will up the prices, then the market will flood with them. It's happened every week so far, even with if/hero kasper, non then by magic he was upped and boom loads hit the market. Same with bolasie and many more
  • truegunn3r
    edited June 2015
    Why haven't EA lowered BPL TOTS price range yet.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    jgaskins34 wrote: »
    Could it be that more packs were opened last year? BPL is the most popular league in the world and with Hero Ronaldo, MOTM Messi, SMOTM De Bruyne, MOTM Ozil, and MOTM Cavani also in packs there would definitely have been more packs opened last week.

Idk man. I definitely agree with BPL being the most popular league but the stats of the Bundesliga players definitely has the average UT player interested, I'd guess.

Probably like OP is saying, EA lowered the card weights.