Fut champs player sbc

hansie-fcu
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
Who remembers the sbc from last year where fut champ players were a requirement? Who remembers the requirements and the gift?

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I don’t think we’re essential? Bit unfair on people who never get any reds
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I don’t think we’re essential? Bit unfair on people who never get any reds
    Why? If you play 40 games Every single weekend for a month and get 0 red Cards that you can use in your squad, not sell and not use in Sbc would you be happy? Sry they werent essential you could use normal if instead last year.
  • Thamightyboro
    7067 posts Big Money Move
    They wernt essential.

There was an sbc cant remem er what for that required a special card, could be totgs, red, totw, otw, motm etc
  • Janoe1
    7471 posts League Winner
    They were never required
  • RVN_10
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    It was an either/or situation fut champs reds or TOTW, first come in for the end of an era cards iirc
  • hansie-fcu
    Yeah you could choose between a if or fut champions edition player, hope they’ll launch it at xmas
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    They were never required
    it was required for EOAE Totti, maybe also Gerrard i can't remember anymore.

It had also high rating requirements so you we're out of luck if you didn't have any highly rated monthlies
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last year some of the End of an Era SBCs had requirements allowing TotW or FUT Champion Rewards to be used interchangeably amongst others. This what you meant?
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    They were not required but could be used instead of TOTW players, don't think it was until June though
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Quite a few of the SBCs towards the end of the game last year you could use an IF or a FUT champs IF.

I'm sure I used my reds this way for El Sha sbc and Luiz CDM
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    I can't remember if Totti required the red informs or if it had a maximum amount of red informs that were allowed. One of the two.
  • hansie-fcu
    Liam W wrote: »
    Last year some of the End of an Era SBCs had requirements allowing TotW or FUT Champion Rewards to be used interchangeably amongst others. This what you meant?

Yep! Hope they’ll do Some of those sbcs soon in stand of juli I have 22 red cards I dont use
  • IxToMxI
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    Came at the very end of the game, would be nice tbf If they gave the option on the Icons SBC’s where you need an IF if you could use the red cards they are basically totw players.
  • hansie-fcu
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Came at the very end of the game, would be nice tbf If they gave the option on the Icons SBC’s where you need an IF if you could use the red cards they are basically totw players.

I hope they Will do it for the xmas player sbcs
  • maximilson
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It was for those expensive sbc's like totti and david luiz. You could only use 1 or 2 max red inform cards.