Goodbye prime Schmeichel

NellaSAFC92
248 posts Sunday League Hero
I would strongly advise never do his sbc. I wasted 460k and just traded him in for the roberto carlos sbc. He honestly is worse than any bronze keeper, no exaggeration. Im back with Karnezis from watford and hes 10 times the keeper.

Comments

• Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    He’s broken for sure I can honestly say he is the worst keeper I’ve used by a long way
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol seriously?
  • 040HH
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    i dont get why people even invest in expensive GK

you can put a normal 700 coins GK in net and you are good
    Goalies are just too random
  • NellaSAFC92
    Ive used every keeper on premier league and the only keeper who is just as bad is mignolet
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    040HH wrote: »

I actually thought that until I tried big Pete the big man is broken lol
    I only done him to use in sbc but got a good 20 games before other things sold couldn’t wait to get rid of him
  • NellaSAFC92
    Williejno1 wrote: »

I actually thought that until I tried big Pete the big man is broken lol
    I only done him to use in sbc but got a good 20 games before other things sold couldn’t wait to get rid of him

I done exactly the same. Done hagi and schmeichel sbcs and after 18 games hagi absolutely unreal and schmeichel straight into carlos sbc lol
  • SteveG
    1505 posts Play-Off Hero
    I also traded him in for Carlos, I found Fahrmann was way better than Peter
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Ah budget beasts and expensive *****.

I remember coming up against a guy with Neuer, his keeper couldn't save anything lol.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think people expect to much from him. Yes he is not worth the 350k I got him for but he ain’t as bad as every1 says in fact he has been awesome so far for me. He will be traded in eventually hence y I did the card as it was the cheapest to do
  • Batman442
    3769 posts National Call-Up
    He is OK but there is a lot of better keepers than him, I got him done for 250k with untradeables and monthlies just stuck him in the Ferdinand sbc and got de gea instead, he is way better
  • QuinnUK87
    2028 posts Fans' Favourite
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    He’s broken for sure I can honestly say he is the worst keeper I’ve used by a long way

• LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up

Nah Neuer made saves I've never seen another keeper make in this game. Unless by random you mean that they sometimes have awful games then yeah I agree.

• FIFAjunkee
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • xFATAL
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    He's been alot better for me since the latest patch. However, I only did his SBC for a future prime. Only cost me 290k so no big deal.
  • Stell4r
    514 posts Sunday League Hero
    I tried the loan version and he was ****. I did the sbc because it was the cheaper way of an icon to submit to an sbc and he is staying in my club. Now he is really good and saving me on a lot of games in WL.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stell4r wrote: »
    I tried the loan version and he was ****. I did the sbc because it was the cheaper way of an icon to submit to an sbc and he is staying in my club. Now he is really good and saving me on a lot of games in WL.

I have him and he is insane got w feeling they patched him