The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

OTW Mbappe worth 1kk

040HH
271 posts Sunday League Hero
You guys think it is still worth buying OTW Mbappe for 1kk?

Comments

• Blackpoolmonster
    3996 posts National Call-Up
    No.
  • 040HH
    i dont wanna play him, was more thinking as an investment cuz maybe he will go up to 1,2-1,3kk?
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3996 posts National Call-Up
    040HH wrote: »
    i dont wanna play him, was more thinking as an investment cuz maybe he will go up to 1,2-1,3kk?

It's not even worth the risk for 140k. Can make more than that in less time with a million floating about.
  • 040HH

It's not even worth the risk for 140k. Can make more than that in less time with a million floating about.

yeah i guess so, wish i bought him for 600k-700k.. thanks though
  • steverich1988
    666 posts Professional
    2 more inform and he won't be far of striker Henry has incredible in gane so yes
  • 040HH
    **** it, just bought him for 995k, not playing rn anyway, so at least have some fun gambling with my coins lol
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    I packed him on week one and sold him for 450k - thought it was a hyped inflated price at the time :D
  • 040HH
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    I packed him on week one and sold him for 450k - thought it was a hyped inflated price at the time :D

thats heartbreaking mate haha
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would say he’s worth 1k yes :trollface:
  • 040HH
    maybe he is also in for a winter upgrade? 85 and his informs would rise too, wouldnt they?
  • darkhan
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    maybe he is also in for a winter upgrade? 85 and his informs would rise too, wouldnt they?

just OTW not informs
  • 040HH
    darkhan wrote: »

just OTW not informs

no..last year both rised, informs and OTWs, if the winter upgrade was equal or more than his first inform.
  • ch1ll
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special

just OTW not informs

if he gets a winter upgrade, his informs will rise too. u cant have a 85 gold card and a 85 if card. would make no sense.
  • darkhan

just OTW not informs

no..last year both rised, informs and OTWs, if the winter upgrade was equal or more than his first inform.

yup but only if they give +2 boost to him which is likely to happen
  • darkhan
    btw not worth for investing from now but worth to play imo
  • 040HH
    I'll have a go with him, i mean i cant see him going below 1kk anymore this FIFA, so even + - 0 is fine for me