Market ban *update*

v4vendetta1978
2797 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2018
Never had this before , was fine last night I was trying to get a middlesborough/ ipswich player for MM gave up and turned it off woke up this morning to a market ban had also completed a few ligue 1 sbc ?

What the best and fastest way to resolve let_talk'ea email 72hr response or is there another way ?
Post edited by v4vendetta1978 on

Comments

• riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    The support can't / won't unban you. Just have to wait unfortunately. You can use the web app though
  • v4vendetta1978
    riskywhat wrote: »
    The support can't / won't unban you. Just have to wait unfortunately. You can use the web app though

Sorry just read the message back and it says

We noticed some abnormal actions with your account when we presented the captcha challenge a number of these have broken our rules . because of this we have suspended your fut 18 transfer market access though the web and comp apps

• riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    riskywhat wrote: »

Sorry just read the message back and it says

We noticed some abnormal actions with your account when we presented the captcha challenge a number of these have broken our rules . because of this we have suspended your fut 18 transfer market access though the web and comp apps

Not sure about that one mate. Never got that message myself. Try the online chat on the EA website

• v4vendetta1978
    Been on chat Lokesh is on it !!
  • v4vendetta1978
    Soooo 12 days later without any app I receive an email this morning

Thanks for contacting us about your account action. We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures. What this means We confirmed that your account was not behaving normally in the captcha challenge. Because of this, we will not remove the restrictions on your FIFA Account.

Right ? okay not sure if they still think im a robot or something but they are wrong im not

Any ideas on what to do now ?
  • Zv1k0
    5868 posts Big Money Move
    Live chat.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Call them.
  • Hori25
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cal them.. support on the phone is way better / more understanding
  • Wat is a captcha challenge?
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    This is just a joke!
  • v4vendetta1978
    Yeah just got off the phone looked at the case , cant explain to me what iv done "wrong" cant tell me why just ill send it back to the special case team and they will get back to you again . Zzzzzzzz another 12 days im guessing .
  • v4vendetta1978
    So I get a further email tonight saying

Thanks for contacting us about your account action.

We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures.

What this means

We have confirmed that your account was involved in FUT Coin distribution. Coin distribution is against our rules. Because of this, we will not restore the deleted content to your FIFA Account.

You break our rules (https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service#section6) if you:
    • Engage in coin distribution
    • Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins

Any questions?

Er nope on all of those so what now ?
  • Danbailey_032
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hmm what's captha challenge and have u brought coins
  • v4vendetta1978
    edited January 2018
    When u search the web app for players for sbc it comes up with a captcha challenge i.e. To prove your not a robot when u have done it u log back in , and no I only have one account not bought coins or sold them !
    Post edited by v4vendetta1978 on
  • Kevin
    1285 posts Professional
    Did you send coins to your other account? Bought a bronze player from your other account maybe?
  • RadioShaq
    14886 posts Moderator
    Did you trade between accounts or with friends?
  • v4vendetta1978
    Nope I only have one account been playing since 11 I know the rules
  • dbslbu
    1810 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    I get the captcha every couple of days. Can’t see what you can really do wrong on that to be honest. I spend a lot on FP too but never had anything more than a ban on mobile for 12 hrs max. When that happens I can still bid on console and web app. It scares me that you say you’ve done nothing wrong but I’m sure you can prove it if that’s the case. They log all activity so whatever evidence they have they’ll have to show to you if you persist enough. Unless of course you did break the rules but didn’t mean to and it was only just once and you’d never do it again!
  • v4vendetta1978
    I can hand on heart say iv done nothing wrong other than ....... sell a Lille defender for max I know I know burnnnnnnnnnn hhhiimmm, I know Ea I'm sorry for selling a player for his market value now if you could pull ya head out of your ar** and unban me that's would be great . Will ask for a call back tomorrow again anyone got a email for someone if I get no sense out of them ?
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Give it up mate your only lying to yourself
  • v4vendetta1978
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    Give it up mate your only lying to yourself

Lol that exactly what I think when I read these kind of topics yeah yeah you've done something wrong pal , but the shoe is on the other foot now karma for being so cynical
  • v4vendetta1978
    So after a fortnight of investigation they still won't unblock my web app or phone app and keep saying they took the correct decision, never should have sold that Lille CB I guess , surly there must be a way to get this sorted iv been on chat had them ring me and filled in a email complaint and still they won't tell me why or how I can get this resolved
  • llJesusll
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kevin wrote: »
    Did you send coins to your other account? Bought a bronze player from your other account maybe?

I've done this loads of times, make a new account trade 10k over complete SBC and then trade the profit back to account 1. Not bought any coins so it's not an issue.
  • Tboon
    2272 posts Fans' Favourite
    So after a fortnight of investigation they still won't unblock my web app or phone app and keep saying they took the correct decision, never should have sold that Lille CB I guess , surly there must be a way to get this sorted iv been on chat had them ring me and filled in a email complaint and still they won't tell me why or how I can get this resolved

Maybe something was wrong with the captcha challenge?
  • v4vendetta1978
    Tboon wrote: »

Maybe something was wrong with the captcha challenge?

Well that's what the first email said but after that they changed their tune to coin transfer/ buying or selling iv never done that ? I just don't know how they can keep getting it wrong?
  • v4vendetta1978
    My latest reply after providing more info for them about the capthca fail on the 22nd nov

Thank you for contacting EA Help.

Having reviewed your email, I came to know that your account got banned. I agree, it must be disappointing for you.

If you believe your EA Account and/or user name (user name is your ID, PlayStation™Network online ID, Xbox LIVE gamertag, or game-specific username) has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support at [email protected] from your registered email address.

Here is the article for more information how to contact account disputes team.

So after another 4 days of waiting for a reply i get "it must be disappointing for you"

So far this year no early access on the web app
    Banned from the market
    and didn't get my bergkamp sbc packs back
    if i had a disc version id snapped it tbh

• v4vendetta1978
    update it seems after 5 months of *itchin at Ea for banning my web/phone app due to their captcha failure I have my account back , no email to say sorry tho but happy to have it back
  • SergeyGud
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've just read all your comments on this thread and I can't believe what you described here indeed happened. I feel your pain and it's truly unbelievable that EA didn't compensate you for their own fault. It's much more dissapointing than any loosing streak, sluggish gameplay or bad puck luck.
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would sue them if I were you, but then again i'm a lawyer and can do it for free, so not sure it's worth it for you lol
  • HishamAyman
    2851 posts National Call-Up
    I would sue them if I were you, but then again i'm a lawyer and can do it for free, so not sure it's worth it for you lol

Lol it is true, I hope someone does actually take action against this **** company. I always like watching them being hurt financially or otherwise