Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Im the best player with silvers and bronzes. Try and beat me. Bronze and silver friendlies thread

Ryno
6532 posts Big Money Move
edited January 2018
EA may not love silvers, but I know the forums still do.

Anybody want to play in one or have any ideas for themes, requirements, etc?

Silver World Cup maybe?

Possible participants:

1. @Ryno
2. @JBC03FC
3. @Knowlesdinho
4. @yerwaltz
5. @TheJoedanimal
6. @HRPaperstax28

Possible participants:
1. @Samuel Eto'o
2. @Brownie1524
Post edited by Ryno on

Comments

• JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    im well up for this!
  • Knowlesdinho
    12843 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah id be in! Need time to work out a team though.
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah id be in! Need time to work out a team though.

mine is ready! get it sorted! haha
  • Ryno
    Awesome! Hope more people are interested :)
  • Knowlesdinho
    I've sorted my team out, Calcio A!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I'm possibly interested as well!
  • Ryno

just did that, good idea
  • Ryno
    Okay this doesn't seem like it will pick up a lot of steam, but I need to get my fix. Bronze and silver friendlies plz
  • Knowlesdinho
    Ryno wrote: »
    Okay this doesn't seem like it will pick up a lot of steam, but I need to get my fix. Bronze and silver friendlies plz

I'm off to bed now, but will be free tomorrow at some point. Are you in the UK? I'm off all day tomorrow, but watching a film with the missus in the evening.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Count me in !!
  • yerwaltz
    edited December 2017
    Was wanting to do players under 83 sometime that would cool. But anything sounds good at this point
  • Ryno
    Ryno wrote: »

I'm off to bed now, but will be free tomorrow at some point. Are you in the UK? I'm off all day tomorrow, but watching a film with the missus in the evening.

I am in the US so time zones and lag may be an issue, but I'm free almost all day
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited December 2017
    I've played with @yerwaltz before and don't get much lag and he's from some shady part of the US! Lolz just messing.

PM me your gamer tag and I'll add you in the UK morning. I'll try sort a bronze team out too seeing as I packed Kylian Hazard earlier.
  • yerwaltz
    I've played with @yerwaltz before and don't get much lag and he's from some shady part of the US! Lolz just messing.

PM me your gamer tag and I'll add you in the UK morning. I'll try sort a bronze team out too seeing as I packed Kylian Hazard earlier.

Lolol
  • yerwaltz
    edited December 2017
    been rummaging through the team found some lovely silvers to build around! got me stoked! Pretty sad when you look forward to playing these forum tourneys over the regular game modes lol
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    I’ve got some teams, and I’d be willing to play, I can only really find time on the weekends tho.
  • Ryno
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    been rummaging through the team found some lovely silvers to build around! got me stoked! Pretty sad when you look forward to playing these forum tourneys over the regular game modes lol

Maybe we will just do like a leaderboard system and you can play as many silver games as you want against whoever you want. Person with the most points on average is at the top of the leaderboards, with a 5 game minimum or something
  • yerwaltz
    I’ve got some teams, and I’d be willing to play, I can only really find time on the weekends tho.

That's when im on the most! Looks like im going MLS myself.

@Ryno
    Something I was thinking about maybe for future tourneys, we could do a silver tourney with each person allowed 1 gold player in the team. It could be like the captain and kind of like a charity match irl where a really good player plays with a bunch of oldies :lol: idk that's what it made me think of.

But in all serious, it would be fun to do something along those lines. Or a silver team, but for ever bronze you could 1 gold and so on. Or even put a cap on the gold player rating like 85 or something. It would be really cool!!

• Knowlesdinho

That's when im on the most! Looks like im going MLS myself.

@Ryno
    Something I was thinking about maybe for future tourneys, we could do a silver tourney with each person allowed 1 gold player in the team. It could be like the captain and kind of like a charity match irl where a really good player plays with a bunch of oldies :lol: idk that's what it made me think of.

But in all serious, it would be fun to do something along those lines. Or a silver team, but for ever bronze you could 1 gold and so on. Or even put a cap on the gold player rating like 85 or something. It would be really cool!!

Or a 3 tiered squad, gold attack, silver mid, bronze defence.
  • yerwaltz
    edited December 2017
    @Knowlesdinho oh man that would be goalfest winter 2017 lolol

Really I just want to use my MVP Valeri with my MLS silvers lol
  • yerwaltz
    https://easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=evJIJZaRFQr:FFA18XBO

here's the silver team boys, better bring your A-game!

B or C will do probably as well lolol
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Will have a look at it and build a team. I miss using silvers tbh.
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited December 2017

I'll bring my Z team and beat that mate! Just laying down the smack talk early!

BTW for people who speak properly it's Zed not Zee!!!! Double smack down on your arse, that's right arse not asss!!!
  • yerwaltz

I'll bring my Z team and beat that mate! Just laying down the smack talk early!

BTW for people who speak properly it's Zed not Zee!!!! Double smack down on your arse, that's right arse not asss!!!

"zeds dead baby, zeds dead"
  • Ryno

Oh wow an MLS side! Very nice. My J-League boys would knock you out of the park though
  • yerwaltz
    Oh Snapple! :wink: we will see! so whens this going down? who all you got for this @Ryno
  • Ryno
    A true fighter doesnt reveal his cards unless he has to. Im available tonight and tomorrow for sure. You up for it? @yerwaltz
  • Knowlesdinho
    Just to strike fear in y'all, I tested my Calcio A Silvers on a 188 squad and won 4-1. TBF my opponent wasn't very good, but he could spell aeroplane correctly.

I'm psyching you out with British pronunciation!
  • Ryno
    Just to strike fear in y'all, I tested my Calcio A Silvers on a 188 squad and won 4-1. TBF my opponent wasn't very good, but he could spell aeroplane correctly.

I'm psyching you out with British pronunciation!

Im scared. You probably also spell color like "colour"