Suggest a team

BWild
3128 posts National Call-Up
So I have around 3 mil and am looking for suggestions for a team. I would prefer to play in a 4231 but have the players be somewhat capable of playing other positions as well depending on the game. Changing formations doesn't bother me, subbing on at the start does.

The reason I'm asking is of building myself, is I feel I always revert to the same style of teams and watch to try something else.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Full Dutch. SBC Promes, Prime Overmars, 91MVB. So many great options and loads of fun to use
  • BWild
    Full Dutch. SBC Promes, Prime Overmars, 91MVB. So many great options and loads of fun to use

Interesting. Hadn't even crossed my mind.
  • o Magico
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2017
    get some SBCs done, if you play weekend league Rui Costa is really useful. Players I'd recommend are Dybala(best cam in the game), Luis Hernandez(he looks incredible) and Petit who is frankly ridiculous.
  • Finesse_4days
    6557 posts Big Money Move
    87 Crespo St
    LAM Dybala ADP 87 CAM. Mertens Ram
    cdm scream khedira CDM Radja
    LB Alaba Lcb boateng Rcb Manolas Rb florenzi
    Gk leno
    Should give you 100k + left if you get good prices
  • BWild
    o Magico wrote: »
    get some SBCs done, if you play weekend league Rui Costa is really useful. Players I'd recommend are Dybala(best cam in the game), Luis Hernandez(he looks incredible) and Petit who is frankly ridiculous.

Admittedly I've avoided SBCs like the plague because I didn't want 100s of thousands tied up in untradeables. But if they do futmas SBCs like last year, I'll absolutely do some that look interesting.

But I appreciate the recommendation! Dybala is in fact amazing. I've used him extensively.
  • BWild
    87 Crespo St
    LAM Dybala ADP 87 CAM. Mertens Ram
    cdm scream khedira CDM Radja
    LB Alaba Lcb boateng Rcb Manolas Rb florenzi
    Gk leno
    Should give you 100k + left if you get good prices

I loved Crespo and Kluivert last year, are they as good this year? Also heard nothing but good things about del piero, but his price is up quite a bit at the moment.
  • Finesse_4days
    6557 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    I'm not even that good at this FIFA and scored 52 goals in 33 games with 87 ADP cam before I sold him today so I can trade and get a good defence.
    I paid 1.255 mill you can get him for anything between 1.23 mill to 1.295 mill depending on time of day and luck .
    He plays like he is worth 2 mill so if you can get a good price on him defo get him.
    I've not used Crespo this year but he is been a god for me in other FIFA's and this year he has better strength and Agility on his 87 than on his legend card so he should be great.
  • BWild
    I'm not even that good at this FIFA and scored 52 goals in 33 games with 87 ADP cam before I sold him today so I can trade and get a good defence.
    I paid 1.255 mill you can get him for anything between 1.23 mill to 1.295 mill depending on time of day and luck .
    He plays like he is worth 2 mill so if you can get a good price on him defo get him.

He's one I'm definitely interested in. Especially as a CCAM.

The other idea I had was liquidate and see what happens Thursday/Friday promo wise and see what the TOTGS looks like