Single player season div1

WelcomeToFailure
89 posts Park Captain
edited December 2017
i have no trouble against most of the teams except against man united and **** southampton, i always barely win 1-0 or draw against them, anyone else struggling against this team? its legendary but feels like super ultimate :neutral:

tryed different formations (4312) (4231) (41212) but no succes, even the git gud mindset didnt work.

Comments

• Thekf
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bro try 5221 when the ai has just decided hes gonna win take a strng midfielder a strng fast winger as ur mid 2. Wingbacks wingers and strikers all pacey and just bombard the wings
  • Thekf
    By the way whats the reward for single player div 1? Is it wrth wasting my time?
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thekf wrote: »
    By the way whats the reward for single player div 1? Is it wrth wasting my time?

No its not worth it, rewards are small and you really need to try hard to win sp ddivisio 1. I used to play sp division, but it is just not worth it. Rewards are **** and you could make 2or 3 times more by playing online.
  • WelcomeToFailure
    89 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2017
    Bro try 5221 when the ai has just decided hes gonna win take a strng midfielder a strng fast winger as ur mid 2. Wingbacks wingers and strikers all pacey and just bombard the wings

thank u very much, gonna give it a shot today :)
    jajce111 wrote: »

No its not worth it, rewards are small and you really need to try hard to win sp ddivisio 1. I used to play sp division, but it is just not worth it. Rewards are **** and you could make 2or 3 times more by playing online.

i play it a lot since 3/4 weeks (gave up on squad battles and online play) so far i pulled a lot of my epl players (eriksen, courtois to name a few) and sold the duplicated ones.

i tryed to play online like 10/15 times and its full with **** using cheats, dc when im in front, games suddenly starting to lag and bs, just tired of it all together.

so imo i have a far better experience like this and less stress lol cheers :)
  • Thekf

thank u very much, gonna give it a shot today :)
    jajce111 wrote: »

i play it a lot since 3/4 weeks (gave up on squad battles and online play) so far i pulled a lot of my epl players (eriksen, courtois to name a few) and sold the duplicated ones.

i tryed to play online like 10/15 times and its full with **** using cheats, dc when im in front, games suddenly starting to lag and bs, just tired of it all together.

so imo i have a far better experience like this and less stress lol cheers :)

Seriously bro u pulled eriksen and courtois from sp div?? Thats awesome.
    And do tell me how does 5221 work for u
  • i use 4321, and switched it to 5221 in the 2nd half, and abolutely battered them lol, works good so far! thank u mate.

i did buy de bruyne and valencia, now im saving up for kante, just playing offline div1 and some trading here and there, i expect him to arrive in a week or something :)
  • Thekf
    edited December 2017
    i use 4321, and switched it to 5221 in the 2nd half, and abolutely battered them lol, works good so far! thank u mate.

i did buy de bruyne and valencia, now im saving up for kante, just playing offline div1 and some trading here and there, i expect him to arrive in a week or something :)

Cheers bro. And by the way hows valencia?
    I use serie a pkus brazilians squad, tried switching to premiership but its way too expensive and specially the speedsters they are waaayyyy tooo expensive . Are they really worth spending that much coins? I mean fr rwb I use macedo 91 sprint 76 overall and he works just fine in sbs. For that speed in epl id have to buy bellerin or valencia and they come for like 8k and 50+k. So I jsit backed out from the epl plan
  • serie A is also very nice! i loved LB lukaku and mertens
    u can try to switch slowely to bpl if u want?

i had a french squad when i started fifa18 didnt like my options so i traded them all in and decided to buy a cheap bpl team with it, from there on i stayed commited to my list of players, and slowely the players where coming in making my squad stronger and stronger, thats what i really like about fifa18, save up coins, sell here and there, sacrifice and add that special player to the team, as i said my next goal is kanté, i have 12k coins atm, i expect him to come in next week or 2 ! :)
  • Thekf
    How r u gonna get 250k+ coins in two weeks??!! U do sniping?
  • WelcomeToFailure
    89 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2017
    Yes sniping and just play a lot, also considering to sell some players to achieve it :)
    and squad battle to gold 2 or something , last week i hit gold 2 and pulled mkhitaryan and godin in the same pack lol, need some luck !
  • Thekf
    Thats definitely some luck man