Is 7 chemistry ok to use o should it be 9/10?

DeMolay145
539 posts An Exciting Prospect
i've read somewhere a long time ago that you should have at least 7 chem on the player for him to have all his proper stats, below 7 he starts to lose attributes.

Is this true? I've been wondering this for a long time. Asking because I'm doing an hybrid team and both GK and ST got 7 chem with loyalty.

Comments

• Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    DeMolay145 wrote: »
    i've read somewhere a long time ago that you should have at least 7 chem on the player for him to have all his proper stats, below 7 he starts to lose attributes.

Is this true? I've been wondering this for a long time. Asking because I'm doing an hybrid team and both GK and ST got 7 chem with loyalty.

It is indeed :)
  • Clancy
    8457 posts League Winner
    Actually i think its below 4 chem that they lose stats off their base IGs, at 5,6,7,8,9 chem they just get a lesser boost to their stats compared to 10 chem which gets full boost
  • dave2121
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    10 is obviously better, but 7/8 chem isn't really noticeable.
  • Phinnonymous
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    nope, below 5 or 4 I thing he starts losing attributes.
    If you have 2 or 3 players on 7 chem that is just fine. For goalkeepers I think chem doesn't even matter at all. Played Fährmann on 3 once and he still was amazing.
    But you should make sure your team chemistry is 100. Otherwise it would affect all players performance and that probably makes a difference.
  • DeMolay145
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wow, didn't know. Thanks everyone.