How do good players deal with the inconsistency in the game?

Legends.1878
3646 posts National Call-Up
Passing, tackling, first touch & shooting are all so random in the game so how do good players negate all this?
This isn’t a rant I’m just genuinely curious
Ta

Comments

• Vinny1979
    3961 posts National Call-Up
    Im not good enough to notice :D
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    Passing, tackling, first touch & shooting are all so random in the game so how do good players negate all this?
    Ta

They must be playing a different game then us.
    Or get matches against silver/gold players 95% of the time, OFC they are better then most of us, and can overcome some delay and BS, but i dont think they have the delay and BS happen like most of us do, its impossible, So they must be very very good players, who get matches against "newbies" most of the time, noway they have the delay and BS happen like most of us and beat a top100 player.

• ImmigrantMentality
    5976 posts Big Money Move
    i don't know how we do it.

:trollface:
  • Legends.1878
    MysticM wrote: »
    Ta

Or get matches against silver/gold players 95% of the time, OFC they are better then most of us, and can overcome some delay and BS, but i dont think they have the delay and BS happen like most of us do, its impossible, So they must be very very good players, who get matches against "newbies" most of the time, noway they have the delay and BS happen like most of us and beat a top100 player.

No I don’t think that’s the case at all
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ta

Also refuse this to be the case.

Those with elite squads, care to shine light on just how much difference you feel between say a 6+ icon squads vs for instance the best none IF prem team you can buy?

I often see people/youtubers when being beaten by someone with a better team crying how pay to win the game is, but is this as justified as the Fifa community suggest?
  • M98H
    12911 posts Has That Special Something
    i don't know how we do it.

:trollface:

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Ta

LOL!
  • Zhyquron
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you feel that the game is against you, or that nothing works, don't rush anything. Just pass, don't make to many runs and stay focused. I don't know what you consider as 'good players' but this is what I do.
  • Legends.1878
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    If you feel that the game is against you, or that nothing works, don't rush anything. Just pass, don't make to many runs and stay focused. I don't know what you consider as 'good players' but this is what I do.

Top players like the pro’s I mean - I watched that hashtag Harry win D1 with a bronze team haha
    I can’t even make D1
  • maXmood
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    all top players bronze bench to be matched with low rated teams so they can easily dominate...

• YOLOT0URE
    6969 posts Big Money Move
    Get your tin foil hats boys! Jeeeeeez
  • EddieFicio
    21751 posts Club Captain
    maXmood wrote: »
    all top players bronze bench to be matched with low rated teams so they can easily dominate...

I have not used a bronze bench for a single game this fifa or half of the last.

I'm sorry, it does nothing.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    EddieFicio wrote: »

This.. It's probably only good to actually find a game in online singles coz they quit half the time if they see any of the three stats above 84.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6969 posts Big Money Move

He said top players, I don't see any eddies in the top 100 :trollface:

• MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Ta

LOL!

Or use the phone hotspot glitch to get noloss once they losing or bad game(heavy delay)
  • EddieFicio
    21751 posts Club Captain
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

He said top players, I don't see any eddies in the top 100 :trollface:

:'( shouldve bronze benched to avoid a DC