86 Ruud Gullit - STAMINA ISSUE

Heshyooo
451 posts Sunday League Hero
Does anyone have a workaround for this? He can't seem to get past the 70 min stage.. for 1.4m I'd consider this s bad option..

Comments

• BIGTOWNSLEY
    867 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There's more than just the stamina issue for that price he is horrific the 90 one is insane and special the 86 is bang average
  • pudgyfudgy
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    If you were spending 1.4m on a player, shouldn't you have scrutinised his IG stats first? I mean... everyone does that for even a 5k player, let alone a 1.4m player...

06a9b2a3a9c38ef4034b6026af44faf6.png
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    His 86 card is trash
  • Heshyooo
    edited December 2017
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    If you were spending 1.4m on a player, shouldn't you have scrutinised his IG stats first? I mean... everyone does that for even a 5k player, let alone a 1.4m player...

06a9b2a3a9c38ef4034b6026af44faf6.png

How could you assume i didn't do that when spending so much on a player, utter moron. I didn't think his stamina would be so much of an issue before I got him hence why I'm asking if anyone knows a work around. Fancy giving some constructive feedback?
  • Heshyooo
    There's more than just the stamina issue for that price he is horrific the 90 one is insane and special the 86 is bang average

Okay so for 1.4m who should I get?
  • Heshyooo
    His 86 card is trash

Have you used it?
  • Docraini
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Put him at cam and stay forward or make a cdm put anchor on him and stay back that is the only workaround 86 isnt the whole package but you can still use him if used properly
  • Heshyooo
    Docraini wrote: »
    Put him at cam and stay forward or make a cdm put anchor on him and stay back that is the only workaround 86 isnt the whole package but you can still use him if used properly

I'll give that a crack, thank you!
  • SidMeastro
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite
    I honestly don't have an issue using Gullit, the only concern is if the game is headed into ET. I use my supersub in place of him in that case.

But for 90 mins he absolutely bosses the midfield for me alongside Blanc!
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    depends how much you hammer sprint and chase around the pitch with them i guess...
  • Jono6989
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haven't had the 'privilege' to use the pauper version of ruud nor the prime however having used someone like Reus, who has less stamina and I had issues with that with him, and his stamina is lower if I recall rightly, but wierdly off the top of my head Robbens is somewhat similar but I don't notice an issue so much
  • SidMeastro
    Yes, he is certainly not for the people who high press and hold the sprint button for the entire 90.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    78 stamina is fine. Let go of sprint now and again.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    His 86 card is trash

Have you used it?

Yip, bought and sold him twice, just didn’t do it for me, felt awful
  • freakd
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    you could try conservative interceptions.
  • SidMeastro
    His 86 card is trash

Have you used it?

Who are you using in mid now pal?
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    SidMeastro wrote: »
    His 86 card is trash

Have you used it?

Who are you using in mid now pal?

Kante, Bakayoko and gueye, sounds horrendously sweaty but I figure if you can’t beat them join them, I use eriksen as cam
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    I also can’t jusridy pogbas price tag, I use full bpl as I packed the PTG Jesus untraceable and enjoy it
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    I also can’t jusridy pogbas price tag, I use full bpl as I packed the PTG Jesus untraceable and enjoy it

I can help you in tracing that jesus
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero

Parth12008 wrote: »

I can help you in tracing that jesus

You’re hilarious mate, I wish I was as funny as you
  • FrankieXXL
    54 posts Park Captain
    I had him and regretted it. Sold with tiny tax loss and did Prime Petit sbc. Best decision ever.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    86 Gullit looks average, he's only so expensive because of previous UT, but obviously he was basically his 90 rated card in all those so the hype was justified, because the 90 and prime look insane, 86 though ... Not for me