How can an Icon defender be so incredibly useless?

fighter__noir
645 posts An Exciting Prospect
89 Blanc and he does worse than every Bailly, Manolas, Keane, Van Dijk or whoever.

ezgif-4-a2f0f46944.gif

Comments

• fighter__noir
    Oh and also a nice example of the ridiculous delay
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    :joy:
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2017
    Koekoek. Cheeky nutmeg
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    This game is inconsistent as hell.
  • Lusitania
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have tried him for around 50 games, as most of the elite defenders in game, and I can say that, in my opinion, he was without questions one of the best I played with.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    I do agree though Tbf, paying all that money when Manolas for 5k can just go and do that, pretty annoying
  • CCole
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    The lag is real
  • fighter__noir
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I do agree though Tbf, paying all that money when Manolas for 5k can just go and do that, pretty annoying

Actually he is untradeable, otherwise I would have sold him already
  • fluffymnuffy
    12828 posts Has That Special Something
    yeah because the best players in real life always do everything correctly... icons and high rated players are GOOD not PERFECT
  • Lusitania
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bowden92 wrote: »

I agree with you on the fact that Manolas is the best CD one can get in terms of quality/price. I have played well over 200 games with him and can also state, in my opinion, that he is not in Blanc league, despite being a great defender as well. If I had coins to spare and spend I would go for blanc. If I have coins enough to invest in a good team, probably the CD would be my second least concern after GK. Especially when there are such excellent options for a few coins.