The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

There is a place in hell for all you mugs who back out of fut champs pre game

JakeRoden
66 posts Park Captain
The connection is 5 bars why are you backing out you can’t even see your opponent you plums

Comments

• Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably if they are the away team
  • Wi1son73
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve noticed that numerous occasions, don’t playWL but FUT online seasons.. We have full green bars or very close to 5 and they quit out... they seeing something different from us?

Then on the flip side you have the red/orange bars showing and people click to play.. I’m like no way are you blind.. are you even looking at the screen!!
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Everyone plays at home so you can avoid the good players. It's common thing this year
  • Smudge
    4714 posts National Call-Up
    :D
  • Capa_Raza
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am always amazed how people can get so angry about these small things
  • I SiR MartY I
    5672 posts Big Money Move
    Everyone plays at home so you can avoid the good players. It's common thing this year

This.

Just like 4321 and changing to 41212, the pros and more well known players do it, so its trickling down to the normal players. They only play at home too, they avoid the pros that do it, have the best chance at getting better rewards.

Weekend league sounds fun this year.
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional
    I’m pretty sure in fut champs your bars are different? It’s dedicated servers so I’m guessing it’s your connection to the server that you see, not your connection to them like in seasons, so it’s possivle that you have 5 bars but they only have one.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    What should happen.

Once you press for a match it should take you straight to the team loading screen and no one should be home or away. Every game should be played at stadium set by ea and a loss should be gained if people back out at any time
  • Aspral
    3622 posts National Call-Up
    Because EA wont add a simple cosmetic change to make it so you're on the left side every single time.

If they did this and added a dedicated WL stadium without shadows then it would be fine.

How they can justify the top 100 when half of them are just avoiding each other with only playing at home is unreal.
  • How does playing at home avoid all the good players i dont understand?
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    What should happen.

Once you press for a match it should take you straight to the team loading screen and no one should be home or away. Every game should be played at stadium set by ea and a loss should be gained if people back out at any time

1) you will be entered into poor connection games sometimes
    2) stadiums will become obsolete
    3) kits will clash sometimes
    I had an idea where you are the home team 100% of time, and both players get to experiencethe game from their stadium, so no one backs out.
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional
    How does playing at home avoid all the good players i dont understand?

Because all the good players only play at home, so if they are away they will back out.
  • Catenaccio_Milan
    1072 posts Professional
    If you're the home team you're more likely to avoid the better players
  • Vezzo
    982 posts Professional
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    What should happen.

This. And 25 games like on pc.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect

Or to avoid rancid looking shadows. I play at home purely because my stadium has no shadow.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2558 posts Fans' Favourite
    This really annoys me, unless the stadium has bad shadows I’ll play anywhere, sometimes I feel I play better away from home
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Aspral wrote: »
    Because EA wont add a simple cosmetic change to make it so you're on the left side every single time.

If they did this and added a dedicated WL stadium without shadows then it would be fine.

How they can justify the top 100 when half of them are just avoiding each other with only playing at home is unreal.

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    13661 posts Has That Special Something
    phep wrote: »
    How does playing at home avoid all the good players i dont understand?

Because all the good players only play at home, so if they are away they will back out.

Is this what its really come down to now :D
  • Wi1son73
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've noticed that if my nat settings are anything but open, I always play away. Mod/strict I seem to play away... if I reboot my router or Xbox it reverts back to open...
    I would say 90% of my games are home also 90% of the time my nat settings are open...
  • EddieFicio
    22107 posts Club Captain

This.

Just like 4321 and changing to 41212, the pros and more well known players do it, so its trickling down to the normal players. They only play at home too, they avoid the pros that do it, have the best chance at getting better rewards.

I started playing away again this weekend and the amount of wannabe pros that are getting smashed is ridiculous :joy:
  • UoD
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    EddieFicio wrote: »

This.

I started playing away again this weekend and the amount of wannabe pros that are getting smashed is ridiculous :joy:

Always been playing away... but this is so true!
  • Nokesy28
    709 posts Semi-Pro
    If you're the home team you're more likely to avoid the better players

What pu$$ies
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    When I play fut champs it is just a default 5 green bars every time for me, even though the gameplay is often slow, delayed and terrible. Do you guys get differing latency bars then?
  • Catenaccio_Milan
    1072 posts Professional
    When I play fut champs it is just a default 5 green bars every time for me, even though the gameplay is often slow, delayed and terrible. Do you guys get differing latency bars then?

Input delay is so common for me
  • JakeRoden
    66 posts Park Captain
    another week of getting to 10 pre games or kit selection before finding someone who will actually play.

Stop backing out you little scaredy cats, your mentality is a joke
  • Fab
    18890 posts World Class
    you wanna fight me then?
  • ml1dch
    1455 posts Professional
    JakeRoden wrote: »
    another week of getting to 10 pre games or kit selection before finding someone who will actually play.

Why would they be scared of you?
  • pudgyfudgy
    5827 posts Big Money Move
    Bars are different. Yours may be 5 but his may only be 3.

Also the difference between 4 bars and 5 bars is quite noticeable this year. I will only play on 5.
  • JakeRoden
    66 posts Park Captain
    ml1dch wrote: »
    JakeRoden wrote: »

Why would they be scared of you?

Because fut champs is full of people who cherry pick games eg never playing away and backing out agains certain kits

Pathetic...
  • Mmandras
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    I feel sorry for the guys backing out thinking I am pro player. :D Some easy wins wasted.