IF Casemiro anyone?

Gil3000Doe
895 posts An Exciting Prospect
Wondered who had tried him for a reasonable amount of games, how he compares to his none IF who I'm a reasonable fan of

Comments

• BackDaddy
    3268 posts National Call-Up
    I want him but his upgrade on paper is trash
  • Gil3000Doe
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    I want him but his upgrade on paper is trash

Yeah not a huge boost in numbers by the looks of it
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I was going to go get him, but I’m saving for Ronaldo instead.

I don’t care about tiny upgrade, I just like having special cards lol
  • Gil3000Doe
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I'm the same, justify it as an investment, if he plays better then it's a bonus
  • BackDaddy
    3268 posts National Call-Up
    Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I'm the same, justify it as an investment, if he plays better then it's a bonus

Thats true, but I don't follow close enough to sell in case of sif.

Although defensive mids don't often get a sif
  • DoD_Jester
    26335 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2017
    I was gonna buy but wasn't happy with his price, was expecting him around 100, not 230
  • Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone got an actual review for him? Just packed him in a gold upgrade but can't actually get on to try him :p wondering if it's worth buying players to fit him in my team
  • Eddie Jones
    1972 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nothing special at all to me. I was using N’zonzi before and for the price the difference isn’t crazy. Now if i got him in a gold upgrade though I’d use him.
  • Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nothing special at all to me. I was using N’zonzi before and for the price the difference isn’t crazy. Now if i got him in a gold upgrade though I’d use him.

Would you change your whole right side for him though? Currently got French/PL down the right side in a completely unoriginal trio but thinking I could switch to Casemiro/Bale/Danilo
  • Eddie Jones
    1972 posts Play-Off Hero

Would you change your whole right side for him though? Currently got French/PL down the right side in a completely unoriginal trio but thinking I could switch to Casemiro/Bale/Danilo

Bale also wasn’t worth the coins for me haha. I went with Ousmane instead. But yea In that scenario I’d possibly switch it up, I’m just not thrilled at the 190 I spent on him.