Hate This WL Elo!

I started out great, 10-3, by my standards and now have lost 7 out of 8. I went ahead and rage sold my entire team and now I’m tinkering with my formations and tactics. Gone are Vieira, Ferdinand, Bale, Maldini.

I just don’t get it. My team is playing slower, my players aren’t making runs like before. I can’t make quick passes and instead my players are waiting for passes instead of the ball going straight to their feet.

Wtf

Comments

• Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    I started out great, 10-3, by my standards and now have lost 7 out of 8. I went ahead and rage sold my entire team and now I’m tinkering with my formations and tactics. Gone are Vieira, Ferdinand, Bale, Maldini.

I just don’t get it. My team is playing slower, my players aren’t making runs like before. I can’t make quick passes and instead my players are waiting for passes instead of the ball going straight to their feet.

Wtf

bump. Same thing here.
  • cawbrey2
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try playing on a sunday when theres no delay, its not your players its your delay
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    It's ea making you lose.
    I think before you even start they have a number they assign to you. Like you're projected to reach gold 1..
    So they will make you have a certain amount of poor games to make you not go over your projection.
    I used to think it was lag, but it's not.
    I have flawless matches in peak times and laggy matches at 2am.

Twice now I was 1 away from gold 1 with 1 game to play and I was losing the last game and somehow the game quits..
    I don't get a win or loss but I have that 1 game left.
    Then u replay that game and my teams so boosted. I could play blindfolded and score 10 goals.
  • Rage sold and built a team around R90 and CR7 and got a easy win next game. Wtf is going on.
  • Giallorossi
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You rage sold your team and lost taxes, EA won. If its a good team and you lose, it doesnt mean those players are bad. I also notice when people use bronze bench they lose too, its better having high rating then search opp, and also try some tactics. Someone suggested Roma’s tactics and it seems it helped me so far.
  • You rage sold your team and lost taxes, EA won. If its a good team and you lose, it doesnt mean those players are bad. I also notice when people use bronze bench they lose too, its better having high rating then search opp, and also try some tactics. Someone suggested Roma’s tactics and it seems it helped me so far.

Your right I most def lost tax and as soon as I bought R90 for 3.1m a bunches popped up for 3m. Although I did buy my icons a week ago so did okay there.

I was running high speed and moderate to high pressure before and my players made awesome runs, but then everything slowed down for me. I’m going to miss Maldini and Ferdinand.