The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

IF Hummels or Boateng?

Lordhumpe
335 posts Sunday League Hero
IF Hummels or Boateng?

And Why? Dont say Boateng just because of better pace

Comments

• Bavarian89
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have NIF Hummels and he is pretty good but stil i would go with Boateng. Atm i have Sokratis and Hummels and will replace Sokratis with Boateng.
  • BIGTOWNSLEY
    867 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Id probably go Boateng because he is that good I'm not great with slower Defenders SIF Mustafi was the slowest iv used and he was great beside Boateng but a bit short. Hummels on the other hand isn't he really tall?
  • Lordhumpe
    Id probably go Boateng because he is that good I'm not great with slower Defenders SIF Mustafi was the slowest iv used and he was great beside Boateng but a bit short. Hummels on the other hand isn't he really tall?

Boateng 192cm and Hummels 191cm
  • BIGTOWNSLEY
    867 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lordhumpe wrote: »

Boateng 192cm and Hummels 191cm

Mustafi is only 6ft tho so not a massive physical presence. Hummels to me doesn't look good terribke stamina and aggression
  • BarrowUnited
    1020 posts Professional
    Havent used if Hummels tbh but I just cant imagine him being better than Boateng. Boayeng is just so good, insane. He wins all the headers en he is so strong.
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Cant afford to have a slow CB with everyone running arround with 99 pace strikers.
  • shaggypd
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2017
    Hummels is a monster
  • Alex_cr
    5621 posts Big Money Move
    Genuinely prefer Sule to Hummels
  • Chet
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Boateng by miles
  • Retro_G
    31240 posts National Team Captain
    Chet wrote: »
    Boateng by miles

• Lordhumpe
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for the vote. Bought Boateng. Use SIF Ginter beside him.
  • I have IF hummels as I prefer him IRL. And tbh I prefer him in the game, his positioning is great always in the right place and his passing is really good. Plus 10 out my starting 11 are IF so it looks good haha
  • Lordhumpe
    Next one is IF Hummels. Need som big trading the next week to afford him.