Which Icon ST

Crookieee123
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have 900k to improve my striker currently using Lacazette, and was thinking lf investing into a Icon striker which one would be the best to go with

Comments

• Check the icon thread. Loads of reviews.
  • Larsson or crespo
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    87 Hernandez, don't let anyone tell you different.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Crespo
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »

This, but I'd go with the 85 because the stat difference is minimal and I loved the 85. Doesn't miss, so the shooting upgrade is useless.
  • Retro_G
    sounders3 wrote: »
    Crespo

Great player, used the 87 Crespo. Still rate Hernandez ahead of Crespo for sweat champs.
  • bloody-fouad
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mvb
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Kluivert
  • Retro_G
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

This, but I'd go with the 85 because the stat difference is minimal and I loved the 85. Doesn't miss, so the shooting upgrade is useless.

Went with the 87 for the improved composure, awesome player. I'll never sell him now.
  • Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    86 Larsson is stupidly good within 20 yards of goal and great in the air too
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Went with the 87 for the improved composure, awesome player. I'll never sell him now.

Yeah, trust though, the 85 doesn't miss at all, even with 80 composure. Shame I rage sold him last night, not because of anything he did, but because WL is trash and with delay there's no point having expensive players. He had something like 80 goals and 40 assists in 55 games for me.