The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Scream boost in six hours

Get ready boys!

Comments

• JohnMoore
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    100% ??
  • JohnMoore wrote: »
    100% ??
    88%
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Feel the wrath of my scream khedira
  • n2j2000
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prices are gonna go flying up as the boosts will make high rated SBC's easier to complete.
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Ribery and sturrige gives a hell of a boost they will be very valuable later when the bigger icons hit
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    Prices are gonna go flying up as the boosts will make high rated SBC's easier to complete.

Or they will come crashing down when people panic sell if there arent a boost
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2017

Or they will come crashing because everyone is investing and they arent necessary for completing
  • n2j2000 wrote: »

Or they will come crashing because everyone is investing and they arent necessary for completing
    Necessary? No. Cheaper? Yes. Prices will eventually go up and they won't be much cheaper than regular cards, but people will still buy them because they are in the cheapest solutions on futbin. It will also create hype and loads will think they are saving coins when they are buying 88 scream cards at 40k, even though they're not.
  • xFATAL
    5008 posts Big Money Move
    Panic investors will ruin it for you guys. They would've went up alot if they released Prime SBCs yesterday. Just don't see much potential now unless you bought them awhile ago when they were really cheap. I would honestly sell now.
  • Gazza74
    1134 posts Professional
    Time to unload my 65 Sakho bartra and sturridge
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    54 hours
  • pekkaa88 wrote: »
    54 hours
    Doubt it, tonight. Last time they boosted them on Friday (full moon on Saturday), pretty sure they'll do the whole weekend this time as well.
  • Choepiechakie
    jakobpedro wrote: »

Necessary? No. Cheaper? Yes. Prices will eventually go up and they won't be much cheaper than regular cards, but people will still buy them because they are in the cheapest solutions on futbin. It will also create hype and loads will think they are saving coins when they are buying 88 scream cards at 40k, even though they're not.

I agreed, but I think everyone who was interested in the scream for doing the sbcs already bought them, which leaves a huge gap for demand
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move

I agreed, but I think everyone who was interested in the scream for doing the sbcs already bought them, which leaves a huge gap for demand

I dont think most non-forum people have any idea of upcoming boost.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

I dont think most non-forum people have any idea of upcoming boost.

:D
  • jakobpedro wrote: »

As mentioned above, the majority doesn't know about the boost incoming. Sure, there are many ready to sell, but I expect way more interested in buying. Surely there will be some buying for WL as well. Also loads have already gone into SBCs, so supply will be less than last time.
  • ssclof
    214 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get ready boys!

Confirmed?
  • SteveG
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have around 12 decent scream cards, Was going to do Henry SBC 88,89 squads but I would still be around 300k short im completing it so dunno if i should wait until next boost or what to do
  • SteveG wrote: »
    I have around 12 decent scream cards, Was going to do Henry SBC 88,89 squads but I would still be around 300k short im completing it so dunno if i should wait until next boost or what to do
    Funny thing is last weekend Henry could be done for 2.6-2.7 million ish on PS4, now he's 3.2 million. No way he'll be cheaper this weekend with scream boosts.

You could be hoping to get lucky with rewards, but it would suck if you're short.
  • Choepiechakie
    SteveG wrote: »
    Funny thing is last weekend Henry could be done for 2.6-2.7 million ish on PS4, now he's 3.2 million. No way he'll be cheaper this weekend with scream boosts.

You could be hoping to get lucky with rewards, but it would suck if you're short.

Last weekend was BF...
  • Ledesale
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are you guys sure it gets boosted on every full moon? Last time they got boosted it was día de los muertos (day of the dead) here in Mexico. I always thought that was the reason they got boosted. Besides EA seems to be trying to change everything up as to not create any sort of pattern. Didn't they say they would get boosted at random times throughout the year? If it's every full moon then it doesn't seem random at all
  • jakobpedro wrote: »

Last weekend was BF...
    I know, just pointing out it was way cheaper back then. I've seen so many people saying they're waiting for the scream boosts to complete the prime icons cheaper, but I doubt we'll be able to do them as cheap as they were during BF weekend for a long time.
  • WFCBagnall
    75498 posts Moderator
    Ledesale wrote: »
    Are you guys sure it gets boosted on every full moon? Last time they got boosted it was día de los muertos (day of the dead) here in Mexico. I always thought that was the reason they got boosted. Besides EA seems to be trying to change everything up as to not create any sort of pattern. Didn't they say they would get boosted at random times throughout the year? If it's every full moon then it doesn't seem random at all

The Hashtag they used in the boost tweet last time was #FullMoon
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    edited December 2017

There has only been one full moon since they were released. You can't form a pattern out of that. The two main hints are the gigantic full moon on the card itself and the "#fullmoon" in EA's tweet. Not long left, even if it might be delayed a day or two from now on.
  • Ledesale
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Denisianes wrote: »

There has only been one full moon since they were released. You can't form a pattern out of that. The two main hints are the gigantic full moon on the card itself and the "#fullmoon" in EA's tweet. Not long left, even if it might be delayed a day or two from now on.

Ahh I see, I dont have Twitter so didn't know that, good to know. Didn't invest in any screamer csrds myself but good luck to all of you that did
  • invested in a few, really hope they dont crash hard.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional

Full moon is not a random boost path but that would make cards interesting and a little desirable. Last year those cards were not that popular (Just like Movember) and if they included them this year as well is because they have already a plan for this cards to be successful.

When they got boosted in November I thought that Dia de los Muertos was the reason of the boost too but in twitter they informed that it was because of the full moon.
  • SteveG
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero

I have 6/12 completed , I still need to trade in a Icon striker (I have Hagi here debating on him) and I still need to do 85,86,87,88,89 squads. I have the 88 and 89 ready to send once scream goes active so its getting the 85-87 done that is the problem. Could sell a few things but would sill need 300+ k

Other option would be to sell scream cards and come back to Henry at a later date even in the new year.
  • SteveG wrote: »

I have 6/12 completed , I still need to trade in a Icon striker (I have Hagi here debating on him) and I still need to do 85,86,87,88,89 squads. I have the 88 and 89 ready to send once scream goes active so its getting the 85-87 done that is the problem. Could sell a few things but would sill need 300+ k

Other option would be to sell scream cards and come back to Henry at a later date even in the new year.
    Do Rui Costa with screams and trade him in? Still cheaper than any central icons right now and you get rewards. Got over 100k from the Rui rewards myself.
  • SteveG
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero

Do Rui Costa with screams and trade him in? Still cheaper than any central icons right now and you get rewards. Got over 100k from the Rui rewards myself.

Unfortunately I have already been on that boat, costa went for Petit, I love Petit but hes a like a steriod injected monster in cdm lol