Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Road To Stamford Bridge

Mackie17
5874 posts Big Money Move
sup people...

i been gone a while, ghosting about tho lol,

So like every year, no matter how many coins i spend, i always revert back to my favourite Chelsea XI

Thats the goal. my FUT el dorado.

This year iv been full untradable, with little to no trading or WL, i open more or less 5 SBC 2 player packs a day, + as many SBC/MM etc as possible.

Done very to little trading, my coin balance is nearly always under 5k lol, as soon as it hits 4 i buy a pack, if i need a coin boost i can make 1-200k in a couple of days just reinvesting match coins in NR golds (prem LM/LB mostly). got a few decent packs tradable, IF Salah was much appreciated, Though the coin always gets spent on packs, I realise i could make more trading with long term IF investments but tbh i get sick of that, did it for a few FUTs, made my 'ultimate team' at the end, and couldnt give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about any of the cards tbh. the loves just not there.

this ways more fun for me.

My 'method' may not be profitable, but it always for constant Pack flow lol. however i have deviated slightly buying OTW morata as a player/investment, i think hell get a hatty at newcastle.

Its not been all rosy though, I packed Boateng sold for 180k (cyber monday) and IF insigne 65ish i think. All coins used on succesive packs using the NRs from the RG League Upgrade> 2player SBC - ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pack > RG upgrade and so on.

that 240k brought me the probably still a little confused and lost legend, Cech.

thank ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for that. but the return has been really poor. tbh, On top of that i used nearly all my 84-85s on the IF SBCs and used the IFs in turn for the tradables. So the Club is incredibly thin (bare-fuckinn-bones actually) this week but itll grow again before it devours itself in some wierd digital card cannibalism during FUTmas shenanigans.

pnTaRSA.png
3HS84xH.png
WvM8Vzm.png
pRXHVUM.png
iKNXzxX.png

anyways ill update with Pulls/Rages/Vids and hopefully a full chelsea XI before 19 lol

@Shadow_185 @Advait get at me lads you lot playing clubs or ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

Comments

• mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Great to see you around pal!
  • Mackie17
    edited November 2017
    thanks man,

I nearly didn't bother this year mate coz

where the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is zola??

and arse get like 10 legends, ridiculous lol
  • mHazard
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    thanks man,

I nearly didn't bother this year mate coz

where the **** is zola??

and arse get like 10 legends, ridiculous lol

Ikr!!

Well, there's plenty to choose from if building Chelsea XI anyways so not that sad tbh.

What's your goal?
  • Mackie17
    just a NIF XI mate but I'll happily discard high rated and top tier cards for any SBC chels that get released

someone jokingly said Drinkwater for the prem SBC. I nearly wet myself lol I'd love it
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Yo what's up mate!!
    I'm back to FUT this year man after skipping the previous
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    As well
    Made a Chelsea 11 during the crash before the crash haha

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1898456

Don't wanna splash on Kante tbh he is quarter a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ value for money
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a Ultimate-Chelsea-team-goal as well! :#

Schermafbeelding_2017-12-01_om_05.01.55.png

Good luck!!

• mHazard
    Suarez8 wrote: »

Good luck!!

This is close to mine but Deco somewhere over there.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Suarez8 wrote: »

Good luck!!

That is sweet