Gameplay inconsistancy

Barslund
4653 posts National Call-Up
Does anyone have a reasonable explanation to why the gameplay is so extremely inconsistent!!!!

One day players are flying around with 100 km/h, and the next day they feel like moving in mud.

Logically it should be down the internet connection and server time, but then the experience wouldn't be replicated in offline as well.

So... apparently my brain must be switching tempo on a day to day basis with extreme variance.

This is some BS!!!!

Comments

• krambizzle
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    thats something we are not allowed to talk about lol
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Big BS

They don't even aknowledge the issues though. Stop playing is a solution I guess.
  • Barslund
    krambizzle wrote: »
    thats something we are not allowed to talk about lol

What exactly, because I haven't mentioned anything specific.

And this isn't even about me loosing games...
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    been this way for years... this year seems to be much worse than the last few years. Makes online play almost unbearable at times.
  • Olleman
    14537 posts Has That Special Something
    Because EA don't give a shi* about their consumers. As long as the money is rolling in they don't see any reason to fix their servers. There is a reason they have been named the worst company in he world so many times... Absolutely discusting this company is and my hatred for them knows no bounds I think :joy: The day someone successfully sues them so it hurts I will cry tears of happiness :joy:
  • Barslund
    Olleman wrote: »
    Because EA don't give a shi* about their consumers. As long as the money is rolling in they don't see any reason to fix their servers. There is a reason they have been named the worst company in he world so many times... Absolutely discusting this company is and my hatred for them knows no bounds I think :joy: The day someone successfully sues them so it hurts I will cry tears of happiness :joy:

Agree to some extend, but why would servers be needed to play a offline game?
  • NornIron
    14091 posts Has That Special Something
    Barslund wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »

Agree to some extend, but why would servers be needed to play a offline game?

FUTs never offline pull out the wire, disconnect wireless and you can't play it. Thats the server with the problem IMO.

• zaklfc9
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    This game is a joke!

Sometimes im playing and wiping the floor with people like literally playing out of this world football and scoring for fun, other times my players move like robots or no matter what I do just cant score or win.

I played about 20 games yesterday as im off work and so many people rage quit, today ive been doing the same as I cant win or score to save my life. When you beat people and play well im just thinking poor guy the game play must be effecting him.

Im seriously starting to get tired of fifa gameplay. building the team, trading, investing and making profit is the best part of the game which says something. I have a feeling I may well step away from the fifa franchise, more due to how EA just want money any way they can get it, i Understand its a business but if they looked after the consumers better and fixed some major issues then atleast we would know they are making an effort, At the moment they leave it broken and we keep paying.
  • P1stolpete187
    5979 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    ea dont give a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 as long as people are buying fifa points they will only address the issues whan they take a big hit in profits.