86 Vieira and 85 Blanc

Bellcheddar
1333 posts Professional
Just looking at these 2. Is Vieira 600k better than Blanc to play cm? Anyone used both?

Comments

• Purplejacket
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    85 blanc over 86 viera. 88 viera > everyone else.
  • Gjk1983
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was advised to get blanc on the forum after getting annoyed at bakayoko' s poor shooting. I must say it was great advice as Blanc is awesome. I've not tried Vieira but can't rave enough about Blanc
  • tombarrett360
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    what makes blanc so good? i looked at his stats seems like desailly cdm is better
  • NornIron
    13700 posts Has That Special Something
    I was thinking CB matthaus in CDM or CM.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Update I've bought my team. That Blanc is unbelievable. Much better than hits stats suggest. He's everywhere I play him at CDM and he's much better than the 86 Vieria I had in the past. I've also bought the 88 Desailly (the CDM version) and 88 Matthaus (the CB version) and I swap them in game. My word Matthaus absolutely dominates with Blanc. He's only small but it doesn't matter his positioning, passing and tackling is top drawer. God knows what his other cards are like lol.
  • Jaysin
    1329 posts Professional
    Update I've bought my team. That Blanc is unbelievable. Much better than hits stats suggest. He's everywhere I play him at CDM and he's much better than the 86 Vieria I had in the past. I've also bought the 88 Desailly (the CDM version) and 88 Matthaus (the CB version) and I swap them in game. My word Matthaus absolutely dominates with Blanc. He's only small but it doesn't matter his positioning, passing and tackling is top drawer. God knows what his other cards are like lol.

hey m8 what chem style do you use on blanc?
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Jaysin wrote: »

hey m8 what chem style do you use on blanc?

Shadow. He’s superb at cdm for me, blocks everything and feels good on the ball too. Surprisingly quick as well.
  • Fatandfurious
    63 posts Park Captain
    Everybody not finding 86 vieira must play him at cdm .... he’s not special in that position but shines in a CM role!!!! Play him as cm and NOT cdm
  • doobroo
    72 posts Park Captain
    91 matheus or toty kante or 88vieira? In order and why?