Anyone used IF Thiago?

sheffutd87
2984 posts National Call-Up
At CAM in 4121Noob. Behind prime ADP and PTG Origi. Prime Costa RCM.

Struggling for ideas but used Origi and he's great and Thiago 91 dribble and 5* skills look nice

Comments

  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Top notch if you can use him (I have him). Most would just put in a big strong ball winner like Bakayoko though. lol
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    richo27 wrote: »
    Top notch if you can use him (I have him). Most would just put in a big strong ball winner like Bakayoko though. lol

    Everyone just parks the bus so I think he might be good as cam to unlock the killer pass. Don't particularly need masses of pace if they are sat in their own box
  • Leo19942
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    At CAM in 4121Noob. Behind prime ADP and PTG Origi. Prime Costa RCM.

    Struggling for ideas but used Origi and he's great and Thiago 91 dribble and 5* skills look nice

    He's class in the right positions, passing great, shooting decent. Struggles with the physical side but at CAM you can get away with that.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    Nah he’s so damn op it’s not even funny.
    1. He is really composed on the ball
    2. Passes are second to none for what I have used so far
    3. Finishes his chances in the box for me most times he in the area
    4. Is able to track back and snatch the ball ALOT of times per match
    5. Once he snatches the ball, and is very good at sending the ball out to start a quick counter even when under insane pressure. (Pinpoint passes even when getting tackled by bakayoko)
    6. Perfect to use behind super quick strikers as his threaded through balls are as good as they get
    7. Not strong but his high dribbling weaves him away from trouble so often
    8. Very good at swinging in crosses and corners
    9. I play him as a cam in a 41212 (2) with Werner/aubameyang or P2G origi/werner

    Buy him soon as he is out injured, so won’t see an inform for a long time. His price will only improve. I have otw rodriguez as well and he is far superior at distribution, rodriguezs longshots are a bit better but thiago really gets stuck in and attacks the ball when he’s not in possession
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    That's for the replies.

    I have actually ended up buying IF Raffael for now. He's not quite as good but fairly similar stats wise and it's allowed me to get Vidal and Alaba in the team too.

    I'll be looking to add IF Thiago soon!
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional

    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    That's for the replies.

    I have actually ended up buying IF Raffael for now. He's not quite as good but fairly similar stats wise and it's allowed me to get Vidal and Alaba in the team too.

    I'll be looking to add IF Thiago soon!

    You won’t regret it
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    He will definitely be rising as he is injured for some time so no more IFs for quite a while.
Sign In or Register to comment.