Online play is completely unplayable

So tired of the slow, sluggish, players on ice skates, first touch bouncing 20 yards crap this game has become especially online. F U EA

Comments

• BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    So tired of the slow, sluggish, players on ice skates, first touch bouncing 20 yards **** this game has become especially online. F U EA

Suffering since FIFA 12 with this. Isn't my set up. I notice that when I change my ISP or my internet hardware like modem or router, I get butter smooth gameplay the very next game for about a few days. Then it becomes unresponsive and clumsy. Poor first touczh, weak ground passes, turning on the spot is slower, acceleration is slow too.
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    it's even worse when 90% of people sit on park the bus and put their controller down until the AI wins the ball back for them
  • sami sinno
    1089 posts Play-Off Hero
    Players like aubamyang bale neymar aguero and jesus are stopped by normal speed defenders
    This game is becoming terrible
  • Most people don't play ptb they play counter attack which puts your defence right back and leaves a huge gap between them and the midfield. Play in that gap inatead of trying to through ball sprint past the last man and you will crush them.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    I tried an online draft yesterday (had tokens) I literally could not play.

It lagged the whole game. I lost only 1-0 incredibly. Could have been 20-0 against a better player the lag was that bad.
  • Flamstead
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    sami sinno wrote: »
    Players like aubamyang bale neymar aguero and jesus are stopped by normal speed defenders

:neutral:
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite

So true I had auabama. He couldn't beat Virgil van dyk. I go kick off exhibition mode and he blasts through him on ALL game speeds. Wtf. I have only blasted though defenders when my games are extremely smooth like at 3am weekday on UT. And it felt like what I'm paying for. EA you **** piece of ****. You get so much money from us yet you do nothing on the god damn server issues. Yet you have money to pay that man's not hot singer and Danny welbeck to play your game. What the actual ****.
  • Purplejacket
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite

:neutral:

Lol