Ot: more to come achivement

Thomas
3044 posts National Call-Up
Anyone know how to get this achievement?

I got 20 games in offline seasons, 20 in online seasons, 20 in squad battles etc, and i still don't have the achievement.

Am i doing something wrong? Only need 4 more achievements before i got them all, and then i'm gonna sell the game

Comments

• Thomas wrote: »

I got 20 games in offline seasons, 20 in online seasons, 20 in squad battles etc, and i still don't have the achievement.

Am i doing something wrong? Only need 4 more achievements before i got them all, and then i'm gonna sell the game

People still care about gamer score? :open_mouth:
  • Thomas
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Thomas wrote: »

Not really. But when i'm so close to max i try to get the last few :D
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

If it's making you play a game you don't want, that's caring.
  • Thomas
    Peter wrote: »

If it's making you play a game you don't want, that's caring.

In general idc about gamerscore. But when I'm very close to all achievements i try to get them if they're fairly easy to get. Just to see the 100% :D
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Other than don't have disconnects or forfeits I don't know what else can you do.