The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best LB CB GK combo.

CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
Alba, Ramos and IF Adan/Navas
Or
IF Kolasinac, SIF Mustafi and IF Ter Stegen (Boateng other CB)

If any of you can think of any better LB CB GK combos with 2 green links (GK-CB, CB-LB) please let me know! Preferably not bundes or Calcio A. Budget around 400-450k for the 3 positions.

Comments

• Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Number 2. Has physicality, pace and good passing from the back.

Kolasinac > Alba

Ramos I've never used but don't think he will be that much better than Mustafi. Boateng is one of (if not the best defender in the game) so your defence should be sorted with the Germans
  • CPFC16
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Number 2. Has physicality, pace and good passing from the back.

Kolasinac > Alba

Ramos I've never used but don't think he will be that much better than Mustafi. Boateng is one of (if not the best defender in the game) so your defence should be sorted with the Germans

Sounds good. Think I was leaning more towards that route anyway, haven’t used Boateng yet, look forward to giving him a go.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    Second imo
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Ramos is the best -- i have him. scores loads too
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Curious who you play RB from bundes?
  • krakos000
    17579 posts World Class
    Still think Sandro, Chiellini and Buffon is best even though you said no Serie A
  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    IF Kolasinac is rubbish. Alberto Moreno was better than him. Ramos is far better than SIF Mustafi, so I'd go first option.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Danic123 wrote: »
    IF Kolasinac is rubbish. Alberto Moreno was better than him. Ramos is far better than SIF Mustafi, so I'd go first option.

This, and Alba>Kola for sure, not to mention ramos is godly.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7168 posts League Winner
    Ryan10g wrote: »

If you aren't using kimmich there you've got a problem @Ryan10g
  • CPFC16

SIF Kimmich, looks solid. Might be wrong though
  • CPFC16
    Danic123 wrote: »

Oh really? Thought Kola looked good. Haven’t bought them yet so still on the fence
  • TimRUFC
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    CPFC16 wrote: »

SIF Kimmich is the best RB on the game
  • CPFC16
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Still think Sandro, Chiellini and Buffon is best even though you said no Serie A

You’re probably right to be honest. I just had a Serie A team with them and couldn’t play well with it at all, that’s probably just down to me being awful at the game, nothing to do with the players. :D
  • CPFC16
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Really? Does his height and speed not let him down at all? @TimRUFC
  • TimRUFC

Not in the slightest honestly, had him since he was released and he’s just brilliant. Will be a lock in my team until toty. Have near enough the same back line as what’s been mentioned to you but Ashley Young LB, SIF Mustafi CB with Boateng and SIF Kimmich RB and it’s solid
  • krakos000
    17579 posts World Class

You’re probably right to be honest. I just had a Serie A team with them and couldn’t play well with it at all, that’s probably just down to me being awful at the game, nothing to do with the players. :D

Maybe it was just a bad stretch too cause they bail me out of close calls....especially Buffon as @dopetothemax knows lol.
  • CPFC16

Not in the slightest honestly, had him since he was released and he’s just brilliant. Will be a lock in my team until toty. Have near enough the same back line as what’s been mentioned to you but Ashley Young LB, SIF Mustafi CB with Boateng and SIF Kimmich RB and it’s solid

Great. Can’t wait to try him out, his stats look brilliant. Cheers.
  • CPFC16

Maybe it was just a bad stretch too cause they bail me out of close calls....especially Buffon as @dopetothemax knows lol.

I really liked Sandro, but I was leaking goals constantly and just blaming the keeper and centre backs, even though they were all down to user error. :(
  • TimRUFC

Great. Can’t wait to try him out, his stats look brilliant. Cheers.

No probs fella let us know how you get on with him
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Agree with those saying SIF Kimmich is the best RB in ththe game. Amazing to use.
  • Masscherano
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use Alba, Ramos and IF Adan and I approve of this.
  • Joestoe
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    How is IF Adan, now that I see his name? He has such good stats, but I'm not sure about him
  • Masscherano
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Joestoe wrote: »
    How is IF Adan, now that I see his name? He has such good stats, but I'm not sure about him

Superb for me better than Begovic and the other cheap OP cards people say personally. Played 221 games with him in net.
  • CPFC16
    Good to hear think I’m gonna try out Adan Ramos and Alba for 5 games and Kola Mustafi and Ter Stegen for 5 games see what I prefer. Cheers lads
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Joestoe wrote: »

He is good but now way overpriced due to SBCs. He originally cost me 12k. Cheapest is 35k now.
  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite

Buffon made on of the greatest saves I’ve ever seen lol
  • krakos000
    17579 posts World Class

I've watched it like 5/6 times now and it still blows my mind how he got his foot there in time :D and the fact that it was 91 MVB, one of if not the best finisher in the game too.
  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite

I've watched it like 5/6 times now and it still blows my mind how he got his foot there in time :D and the fact that it was 91 MVB, one of if not the best finisher in the game too.

AND a low driven shot, the most OP shot in the game. Smh deflated my comeback LOL