83 no longer boards??

Rizzywizzy6786
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just got an 83 that didn't give a board. Also an 82 IF didn't either. Anyone know the minimum rating for one now??

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6320 posts Big Money Move
    Hasn't changed as far as i'm aware? atleast nothing in the notes... could have just been a bug
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    After update packed DDR from marquee pack and he had boards.
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    There's a Spanish 84 non-rare I'm sure, and I packed him without a board at the weekend
  • AEsey
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    Bruno
    It's because he's non rare
  • Rizzywizzy6786
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Again just got Gameiro, no boards
  • i2-TempZ-2i

Definitely a bug on your end, i just opened a few TOTW packs before the event ends and got boards in all of them (obviously)

• H_Mus
    413 posts Sunday League Hero

Definitely a bug on your end, i just opened a few TOTW packs before the event ends and got boards in all of them (obviously)

He is asking if 83s are no longer boards. I dont think we can conclude they still are just becayse you are opening packs with boards. Unless of course you packed an 83 and you got the board animation
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    H_Mus wrote: »

He is asking if 83s are no longer boards. I dont think we can conclude they still are just becayse you are opening packs with boards. Unless of course you packed an 83 and you got the board animation

Not sure if you actually read his post but it clearly stated that he opened a pack with an 82 rated inform and saw no board.
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    I do not have this problem sonce my packed players are 82 rated discards max...
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    I packed Diego Lopez earlier today and it had boards.