Daveyb wrote: »
    Monthly rewards???for what
    Fut champs
  • J_20_
    49 posts Park Captain
    Xx1337erxX wrote: »
    But it's 30/11 ...

This

theres no more games left this month, 5 weekends played, monthlies this thursday
  • Is there a monthly reward for SB?
  • SteveG
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    J_20_ wrote: »
    But it's 30/11 ...

This

theres no more games left this month, 5 weekends played, monthlies this thursday

I hope to god this is correct, BTW only 4 weeks played, we only on week 8 of FUT Champs.

I read on another thread the other week that the rewards are always the first Thursday of the following month, I hope thats incorrect.
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2017
    SteveG wrote: »
    But it's 30/11 ...

This

I hope to god this is correct, BTW only 4 weeks played, we only on week 8 of FUT Champs.

I read on another thread the other week that the rewards are always the first Thursday of the following month, I hope thats incorrect.
    month has ended, no more games left in the leaderboards section of fut champs, monthlies tomorrow :)
  • J_20_
    49 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2017
    But it's 30/11 ...

This

its still correct, tomorrow is the following thursday of this months fut champs
  • SteveG
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    But it's 30/11 ...

This

Its the 30th November but, the first Thursday of the following month is next Thursday 6th, not complaining im hoping they drop tomorrow too so I can pick up my painfull gold 1 rewards (3 games off elite :( )

I just saw a post last month of people saying rewards where always paid last year on the first thursday of the following month
  • SteveG
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    When will the following full moon be after sunday's one ? lol
  • hansie-fcu
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hope so its the last wl I could play fully so last time elite 3 monthlies for me
  • SteveG
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    hansie-fcu wrote: »
    Hope so its the last wl I could play fully so last time elite 3 monthlies for me

Well done, i was raging I missed out, the first weekend cost me I had a lot on that weekend and didnt get all my games finished :(
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Next week
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    This week

I agree
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47743 posts FIFA Cover Star
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    This week

I agree

30.11 tho?
  • DSD27
    5711 posts Big Money Move
    No way to know now. We will find out tomorrow ;)
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    This week

I agree

30.11 tho?

It's always the first Thursday after the last weekend in the month of WL
  • J_20_
    49 posts Park Captain
    But it's 30/11 ...

This

Its the 30th November but, the first Thursday of the following month is next Thursday 6th, not complaining im hoping they drop tomorrow too so I can pick up my painfull gold 1 rewards (3 games off elite :( )

I just saw a post last month of people saying rewards where always paid last year on the first thursday of the following month

Im not talking month as in November, we just completed a full month of fut champs, so the following thursday of this months fut champs is tomorrow
  • iWiggle
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yes thursday
  • alex1987
    5589 posts Big Money Move
    They will not release monthly November rewards after week 1 of December.
    This Thursday.