Those 'what the fudge just happened' matches...

PelzyWelzy
9187 posts League Winner
We've all had these, two minutes in the WL thread will show just how often this happens, but chilling out just now in the DKT semi I must have had the most frustrating, so obviously corrupt game of Fifa I've experienced in a good number of years.

It ended like this...

VdBZG1I.jpg

Don't really need to explain any more than that really, but I shall throw in a couple of other stats just for good measure.

My Gk Saves - 0 (literally 0)
Oppos - 14

Posts hit - 6
Goalline clearances - 3

Share your frustrations here lads, lets see those injustices...

Comments

• WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    Your opponents badge and name are enough to make me sick

unfortunately that clubs made a career of dirty tactics
  • Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    That actually would bring tears to my eyes.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9187 posts League Winner
    Your opponents badge and name are enough to make me sick

unfortunately that clubs made a career of dirty tactics

This lessens the blow somewhat, did bring a smile to my face :smiley:
  • emylonas
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    Hahajaja I was playing SB yesterday. I had 3 missed chances from inside the small box... You know those plays where Ibra just has to tap it into the net? Well, the GK saved three of those, two in the ET. Then at the 115 min mark the AI scored from a header from the top of the box... I had to laugh.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    I'm sure there is a perfectly logical answer to this, but I'm wondering how he has 4 goals from just 2 shots on target...?
  • Whufc
    1291 posts Professional
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    I'm sure there is a perfectly logical answer to this, but I'm wondering how he has 4 goals from just 2 shots on target...?

• Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shots in off the post ?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13957 posts Has That Special Something

2 own goals maybe
  • Whufc
    1291 posts Professional
    Grehan94 wrote: »
    Shots in off the post ?

O.G’s ?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9187 posts League Winner
    edited November 2017

@pudgyfudgy @Claret_n_blue_blood

He scored one with Nathaniel Clyne on around thirty minutes with his first shot of the game, running down the right and taking an off target pop shot only for me defender to get in the way, the ball ricochet off him and completely wrong foot the keeper for a goal.

Second came from Chris Smalling at a corner, who despite having fallen over in the area and as such on his back sees my attempted headed clearance bounce off of Petit, head back in the area and bounce off of Smalling's back, leg, foot, am not really sure what happened tbh to go in.

Third goal came from a pop shot from thirty yards, my defender gets a block in but ball loops off his foot and over the head of my stranded keeper. Pretty sure that would have gone off target if left alone as well.

It was one of those games :joy:
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    I had a game when Smalling scored twice against me, once from a left footed shot outside the box and again in the 89th minute with a volley as he was running back from a corner

Its games like that that makes me turn the console off and take the dog for a walk
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13957 posts Has That Special Something
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

@pudgyfudgy @Claret_n_blue_blood

He scored one with Nathaniel Clyne on around thirty minutes with his first shot of the game, running down the right and taking an off target pop shot only for me defender to get in the way, the ball ricochet off him and completely wrong foot the keeper for a goal.

Second came from Chris Smalling at a corner, who despite having fallen over in the area and as such on his back sees my attempted headed clearance bounce off of Petit, head back in the area and bounce off of Smalling's back, leg, foot, am not really sure what happened tbh to go in.

Third goal came from a pop shot from thirty yards, my defender gets a block in but ball loops off his foot and over the head of my stranded keeper. Pretty sure that would have gone off target if left alone as well.

It was one of those games :joy:

Mate the game is awful, i struggle to play it now and dont even bother with the likes of wl anymore.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9187 posts League Winner
    I had a game when Smalling scored twice against me, once from a left footed shot outside the box and again in the 89th minute with a volley as he was running back from a corner

Its games like that that makes me turn the console off and take the dog for a walk

If I had a dog it would most definitely be getting walked right now :joy:

Seriously don't want to play any more after that. Might just put on Netflix and sleep until I have to go to work. Haha
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    Ah ok, so deflected goals don't count as shots on target.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I had one of these in a draft yesterday...

Was using Man Cuty Danilo and he got a hat trick of own goals.

1 attempts to make a goal line clearance. Ball is literally trickling towards him and he has enough time to control the ball, make a cup of tea and then clear it. I am not controlling him. He ballasts the ball against the post and in.

2 I slide tackle. The ball scews off his boot - must have been on the wrong foot. Spins 90 degrees and lobs my keeper.

3 can't even remember as I was just laughing my head off by this point.

Ended up conceding 6 to 3 shots on target.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9187 posts League Winner
    Ah ok, so deflected goals don't count as shots on target.

I'm not sure if they do if they were heading off target originally, might do if the shot was on target to begin with.

These were most likely (about 95 percent certain of this) going wide. Certainly the Clyne one was. That had side netting written all over it.