Which CB to pair with 88 Maldini

sounders3
4492 posts National Call-Up
Hero Benatia
Chiellini
Bonucci

Leaning towards Benatia based on his stats on paper.

Anyone used these and can share their thoughts?

Comments

• DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im playing with hero benatia and love the card. I will pair him with Chiellini this weekend. Played him along Varane and they were a great match, but I’m changing my team :)
  • sounders3
    DKCena wrote: »
    Im playing with hero benatia and love the card. I will pair him with Chiellini this weekend. Played him along Varane and they were a great match, but I’m changing my team :)

I may try Benatia first, card just looks really nice and being special has less chance to drop unless he puts up an IF worthy performance
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    sounders3 wrote: »

I may try Benatia first, card just looks really nice and being special has less chance to drop unless he puts up an IF worthy performance

I paid 68k for him last day in packs and his price increased a little every day since. I dont think the card will drop much, even if he get and IF. Hero cards and their colour :lol:
  • sounders3

I paid 68k for him last day in packs and his price increased a little every day since. I dont think the card will drop much, even if he get and IF. Hero cards and their colour :lol:

Yeah I just realized he has risen 25k since leaving packs, I should’ve grabbed one back then just for an investment if anything haha
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah I just realized he has risen 25k since leaving packs, I should’ve grabbed one back then just for an investment if anything haha

I was so close to buy 5-7 because his price was too good. But didn’t. Too bad :lol:
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    Manolas with anchor,
    If players you listed are for chem.purpose,then Chiellini with Shadow
  • sounders3
    ez1907 wrote: »
    Manolas with anchor,

No chem reasons. You rate Manolas above the others then?
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Manolas with anchor,

Their defensive stats are nearly same,height same,also Manolas is a bit faster and has Low/High workrate which is better i think.

2hxsj1x.jpg
  • sounders3
    Manolas with anchor,

Their defensive stats are nearly same,height same,also Manolas is a bit faster and has Low/High workrate which is better i think.

Good call that, no idea why I hadn’t given Manolas a look. May just grab him considering he is far cheaper and test it out and then maybe test the others if I don’t get on
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ll grab Manolas over Chiellini. Havent thought about him either and i hate facing him:lol: Thanks for the advice.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    I've been using basic benatia and manolas and both are pretty solid. Been considering the purple card, but I dunno if it will be such an increase, especially given his inflating price
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    Manolas is great and you’d have some pretty quick CBs. If you have other icons you could get the latest poty card he’s pretty awesome.

Do u play 88 maldini on 7chem?

Also how come maldini do u think he’s the best icon defender in that price range?
  • sounders3
    Mc wrote: »
    Manolas is great and you’d have some pretty quick CBs. If you have other icons you could get the latest poty card he’s pretty awesome.

Do u play 88 maldini on 7chem?

Also how come maldini do u think he’s the best icon defender in that price range?

Yeah he is on 7 chem and his stats are immense for his price tag of 500k. It was between him or Nesta but that agility Nesta has really put me off.